Do any other boymoders here just embrace the boobs?

Do any other boymoders here just embrace the boobs?
Like yeah I'm just a normal underweight boy with breasts what about it?

Attached: 9452d427216ddf515e75c4279b8869bf.jpg (1200x1100, 754.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofsins.com/data/lgbt/image/1658/40/1658403233564280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>underweight
ha

mine aren't big enough to worry about yet (just buds) but i'm low key thinking about just owning them ngl
like what are you gonna do about it buddy, yeah i'm a guy with little breasts under my shirt fuck you i do what i want i'm a god damned MAN

this
based

I kinda am ngl but they gettin so big fr

What?
Yeah you get it user! Just fucking own it instead of getting a heatstroke
So what? Just keep doing what you're doing user, don't let anyone give you shit for it

>Yeah you get it user! Just fucking own it instead of getting a heatstroke
hell yeah! you can barely see mine at 3 months so far but idk how soon they'll get bigger or not. still, what is anybody gonna actually do about it other than glance or stare for a second?
"uh oh i saw your booba you have to girlmode now" like no lol.
besides, plenty of guys have moobs. it's normal.

Yup! It's literally no ones business and no one will care enough to do anything other than stare at it or make a quick comment about it or smth but if that happens then you can just say that it's gyno or that you don't like talking about it or smth
It's literally a non-issue idk why so many boymoders panic about this

God I love boymoders so fucking much

Attached: 1659639263497794.png (524x764, 235.32K)

because they're weak. looking for an excuse to girlmode lol. meanwhile i'm just gonna wear whatever and my masc face and fashion will give me all plausible deniability i need

i feel like once nipples leave visible bumps through your shirt, you cant just ignore it at that point

No. I work manual labor and my coworkers would bully me if they knew.

?
Same, nothing will make me girlmode lol
Though fashionwise I dress kinda emo so my outfits are a bit andro, idk about my face cause supposedly I have bdd
That's when you start wearing a sports bra, it makes your nipples not stick out anymore
And they don't bully you for being fully clothed in scorching heat?

>Same, nothing will make me girlmode lol
fucking BASED
>idk about my face cause supposedly I have bdd
i'm sometimes told i'm a twinkhon with potential but idk i think i look pretty masc. gonna need ffs for sure desu

>?
You heard me

That's the beat part

Attached: 1631341589539.jpg (962x1297, 247.3K)

>fucking BASED
You know it user :)
>i'm sometimes told i'm a twinkhon with potential but idk i think i look pretty masc. gonna need ffs for sure desu
Lol I'm jealous I've only ever been described as a "cute looking boy" so yeah I'm 100% gonna need to get ffs too
Why are you horny

>Lol I'm jealous
don't be lol, i've also been told i look like a 40 year old faggot so idk what to believe

Ah that's the beauty of this board, you never know if you're being hateboxxed or hugboxxed

>Why are you horny
Can a man not enjoy some boy boobs?

Attached: illust_96434231_20220402_110945.jpg (1606x2320, 1.31M)

lol exactly
if it's the latter then at least my voice and body make up for it. they're kinda carrying my transition right now lol

Not this shamelessly
Are you literally me? I feel like I'm saying same too much but
>my voice and body make up for it. they're kinda carrying my transition right now
Literally same

I got like size 32C in the first year so I'm just wearing loose fitting summerly shirts and a sports bra. Does that count as hiding it? No one has said anything desu.

>Literally same
ha ha hell yeah. it's cool to have stuff in common with a fellow user sometimes.
but idk you might've seen me around but i normally only post unsees, and rarely at that. sometimes people recognize me but it's not often.

>Not this shamelessly
Couldn't care less

>wanted to post this but I'd get banned archiveofsins.com/data/lgbt/image/1658/40/1658403233564280.jpg

I WANT TO FUCK THIS SO BAD BROS

Attached: 1640280856014.jpg (910x1024, 92.42K)

nab but personally, i like it when they do.
It's sortof hard to explain, but boymoders are kindof ideal girls, to me. I really like helping them embrace their womanhood and going out of my way to deliberately call them cute and whatnot, and making them call themselves good girls.
I wouldn't do it if they were like actually super uncomfortable, but making them wear shirts that show they have breasts is something I enjoy doing, since it forces them to admit to themselves and the world that they're secretly the cute girls they always wanted to be

but i'm probably just a weirdo though :p