So, how does a cis male with no dysphoria deal with wanting to be a girl? And it consuming all free brain power?

So, how does a cis male with no dysphoria deal with wanting to be a girl? And it consuming all free brain power?

Attached: Google still hasn't failed me today.jpg (731x762, 38.92K)

why do you think ur not dysphoric?

Forgot my trip.

Why do you think I am?

after thinking something kinda similar and realizing that I was in fact dysphoric but didn't recognize it because I was so normalized to it, I think that it may be the case for others.

if you want to be a girl and don't have dysphoria, you either:

- don't realize what feelings are dysphoria
- will start having dysphoria the instant you make a step towards acknowledging you actually want to be a girl

typically a mix of both

How do you want to be a girl so badly and not have dysphoria? Is that not inherently dysphoria

>will start having dysphoria the instant you make a step towards acknowledging you actually want to be a girl

Hmmm, so you're saying that I should not do that then?

How would one tell the difference?

I dunno, if I tell it to shut up, it does. Sometimes even for a few hours at a time.

Is that not inherently cis? Trans people can't do that.

>Is that not inherently cis? Trans people can't do that.
Trans people can repress, that's what most people on this board are. But if you can't stop it from coming back that's not cis.

>cis male with no dysphoria
>wanting to be a girl? And it consuming all free brain power?
she learns what words mean and she takes her pills

>So, how does a cis male with no dysphoria deal with having dysphoria?
What did she mean by this?

for me this ( genderdysphoria. fyi/en/printable ) site helped me figure it out mostly

but yea, I was kinda blind to a lot of my feelings. like I thought I wasn't suicidal because I never attempted. silly stuff.

Attached: 1655405180675.png (940x501, 122.19K)

Even then, dysphoria requires discomfort doesn't it?

I mean sure, if you just up and substitute words to change what I said, you can just pretend I'm saying whatever you want me to say.

Who is 'she' in this context? We are talking about a cis male here.

Cis men don't actively enjoy being men, they just are men.

> Who is 'she' in this context? We are talking about a cis male here
are we? you are she.

>Even then, dysphoria requires discomfort doesn't it?
is it not uncomfortable to chronically desire another happier life?

>I mean sure, if you just up and substitute words to change what I said,
The point is it doesn't change what you said, you literally just described dysphoria and then asked how to deal with having it as someone who supposedly doesn't.
>requires discomfort
If you feel a need to deal with it somehow, and are at enough of a loss as to how to do this that you're asking us, you are uncomfortable. If you weren't, you'd be passively ignoring your desire without any effort whatsoever and without it almost ever surfacing, and without having to ask or tell anyone about it.

cis men tend to enjoy being see as and living as men.
do you ever get upset at the thought that you may never get to live as a woman?

>are we?

We are.

I can think of multitudes of ways my life could be improved that don't cause my current state discomfort. Wealth for example.

>The point is it doesn't change what you said, you literally just described dysphoria and then asked how to deal with having it as someone who supposedly doesn't.

It does so change what I said, you can be cis and still want to be a girl.

If you were genuinely completely solace in the fact you are a man, why would you desire anything else?

>If you were genuinely completely solace in the fact you [could have money, a dog, go outside more, live in a house rather than an apartment], why would you desire anything else?

You can be comfortable and still know that things can be better.

>It does so change what I said, you can be cis and still want to be a girl.
I didn't say you weren't cis, i said you were dysphoric

You can be non-dysphoric and still want to be a girl.

Then live better then. You don't have to have dysphoria to be trans

Sure, if you're a girl.

if you aren't dysphoric and stuff, how about just forget about it and move on with your life.