Why don’t trans women become violent?

There is no other category in the entire world as defenseless and as vulnerable as trans women. Everyone shits on us even crippled people and the most disgusting losers. What is wrong with people? Why can’t trans women fight back? I always fight back and, trust me, next time whoever has tried me will think about it twice. But I hate how other trans women sit there and take punches

Attached: 3A783541-5A8A-4762-B715-B542B915BA1A.jpg (1284x2778, 252.71K)

because hrt makes you less violent and most of us have been treated like this our whole lives so just kinda used to it

Meanwhile:
>25 year old trans woman gets thrown out of cheerleading camp for assaulting 17/18 year old girl.

What are you talking about? Roid rage is the default bulking Honster state.

>trans
>woman

cool joke

if i was gonna kill anyone it would be myself

>Why can’t trans women fight back?
we're womanbrained

jk I'm not sure. not like we can win.

AGPs love to pose with guns and post about communism, yes

It’s simple really, I’m not black

Gender dysphoria is like cancer. It’s not a choice. I am sick and tired of people demeaning us and making fun of us and making it sound like we brought it upon ourselves.

You honsters brought it on yourself the minute you wouldn't leave gender bathrooms alone at the first sign of acceptance. All you had to do was give it a couple of decades of good behavior for people to feel more comfortable around you. But no you demanded to be let in real women spaces at the first chance and now wonder why people think you're a joke.

You brought your own hatred upon yourself. Deal with it and cry yourself to sleep.
T. Ftm sick of honsters

Fuck you you nasty piece of shit coward bastard I am not an agp I am a real hsts

Not real

were all big crybabies that need cuddles

Because that's malebrained behavior and you should probably detransition

Attached: it-is-maam-its-maam.gif (409x498, 3.69M)

What do you mean by fight back exactly? You sound kinda like an incel ngl

I had a tranny kick me in the mug and punch me in my infected ear they can be pretty violent

i am extremely tempted to buy some kind of self defence tool to carry (bong so i cant have a tazer)
im thinking a spray thingy of hot chilli or somethig or maybe a jet lighter
if somone tried to trannybash mug or rape me id be 100% helpless im not even on hrt yet and im weak as a child

Are you fucking kidding me? So you suggest trans women to just sit there and take the punches?

i wish i was american so i could get a cute little 22 revolver or something

with the 1st 3 bullets being plastic so i can hopefully not kill somone

So instead of creeping on real women you spent your chance at acceptance lying to men about being a real woman. You still brought your misery in yourself.

No such thing as a good MTF. You're all Frankenstein Honsters expecting to be treated like beautiful virgin maidens.

Source?
Theirs footage saying otherwise

You are a typical cowardly victim-blaming piece of shit and you deserve cancer

There's*
My bad. Didn't catch it

Pulling an Elliot Rodger would just convince normies that MTFs are a danger to women.

And you're a typical eternal victim who can't understand you shot your own acceptance in the foot. Because that would take self reflection and dare I say effort to fix. You'd rather bitch until you're rounded up and slaughtered.