Wee woo, man opinion coming throo

wee woo, man opinion coming throo

Attached: 3230FD33-3A06-4F2A-8F50-21916D04C565.jpg (817x248, 50.01K)

Attached: 71F20455-2F20-4741-AD2F-A59BC1093551.jpg (828x1175, 322.23K)

>inb4 200 pics of South Korean ffs

men fetishizing asian girls lmao i cant this is too funny
glad im an afab mtf
fucking troons

she’s so based
take the 韩流 pill anons

You only simp her cuz she's famous and you're blinded by HPD. Taf is blinded by his malebrain

You will never be japanese
You will never meet your kawaii japanese waifu in japan. You're a cringy neckbeard twisted by chinese cartoons and japanese kpop. All the compliments you get for your pronunciation is half-hearted and false, behind your back they call you a gaijin. Every day you force out a "O HAIOOO" but it grows more hollow every day till you can't bear it anymore.
The fruit of realization blossoming inside of you like the cherry trees in japan (not that a gweilo would know) until you only have one way left.
You will take out your cheap dollar tree katana, kiss your waifu pillow and collection of chopsticks goodbye and sudoku one final time. Your anime friends will berry you in a grave marked with the latin letters, nobody knowing moonrunes will understand what it says.
You will never be japanese.

And Chinese and Korean beauty standards are so bad compared to Japanese beauty standards.

YWNBAM.

>moonrunes
is this actually what they call japanese letters?

she’s my friend lol i just wanna get her into kdramas that i like

Thats true tho, because it applies to both men and women
Asian countries are just more aesthetically pleasing
Although lacking obesity rates is probably a large contributor

I am a man

bump

true, but only because western standards have regressed over the last couple of decades

it's literally just lack of obesity + a healthy diet

yeah it's cringe but she's an earlytrans sister so....

Wtf is afab mtf

hot take coming from a chubby 5/10
asians would point and laugh at her on the street

>but she's an earlytrans sister so....
transitioning early doesn't turn off your malebrain you fucking dumbass

look at eli erlick, transitioned at 13 and raped a pre-t pooner

Attached: eli-erlick.jpg (823x853, 78.12K)

>afab mtf
What even are words anymore

Beauty standards should be women wearing no makeup and being natural without crazy piercings. At most hair removal. If you disagree with this youre an idolatrous image obsessed whore and an inhuman slave to capitalist beauty brainwashing