I'm a cis man, but wish i was a ftm

>i'm a cis man, but wish i was a ftm
how do i explain this?

Attached: burger.png (1062x903, 301.96K)

Autism

my brother has autism, so my parents got me tested at least twenty times to be sure, and i do not in fact have autism

youre mtf and want to be a woman

didn’t expect that opening the thread. made me chuckle

but i don't want to be a woman, i want to be a man, just a different kind

That's called circumgender

>anime pic
>wants to have a pussy
>wants to be part of the most female-brained demographic of females
tranny

idk how to respond to this, it could very well be true
tbqh i have no idea

I am guessing you probably just think it would be cool to have sex while having a pussy

Just remember that there is about a 90 percent chance you would be under 5'7"

true, to be fair idrc about height tho that might be a biased perspective since i'm 6ft

why do you want to be ftm? what about them is appealing? if you were ftm, what do you imagine yourself being like? what kinds of ftms have you spoken to?

i've never met a ftm, and also idk
they've just got a really cool andro thing going on, idk that's just like a superficial thing tho, i do feel this desire quite strongly
i'm not sure how to describe it, i just feel like i'd be much happier if i were ftm

Sometimes I as well have those thoughts, but I really I just say tgat I would be a biggest whore imaginable if I was a man in a woman's body

i do not share these feelings, i have little to no desire for sex, due to repeated rape

>I’ve been raped a lot and don’t like sex
>Yeah I also want a body with a vagina and womb, why do you ask?
Don’t worry about not being FTM, user, you already have a female brain

i'm a cis man who wants to be a woman but being an ftm sounds like a nightmare to me

High IQ? From my experience you can be borderline autistic that way (but obviously not autistic though)

This board is so fucking retarded omg

enbyism

Circumgender
You are a circumgender man