Sometimes when I wake up my chastity cage burns and stings around the left side of the ring...

Sometimes when I wake up my chastity cage burns and stings around the left side of the ring. If I take it off it goes away quickly, but I want to keep it on all the time. What causes this?

Attached: images.jpg (500x500, 16.6K)

god is punishing you

How can I get him to stop?

You may be getting a rash or skin irritation from cheap metal used to make the cage, I would suggest leaving it off for a while and washing the affected area with soap and warm water.

stop doing chastity stuff, it's really gross and weird :)

I had it off for weeks and after putting it back on the first time I woke up it stung again =[

Sorry but being plugged and locked up makes life worth living

Maybe get a different cage instead, one that isn't made of metal and doesn't put so much pressure on your penis.

then suffer ig :/

The ring is under the balls, I have a one inch dick so it's almost impossible to put too much pressure on it

Well it could be a kidney stone that's stuck and trying to get passed or it could be something else, you may want to see a doctor about the pain in your balls.

I'm pretty sure the skin is getting irritated but idk why it's just on one side and it happens when I'm asleep

don’t sleep with cage I read bad stories about one poor guy who killed a testicle and had to have it removed. it’s sad because no cage works now since he only has 1 ball and they don’t sell single ball sized rings :(

>I have a one inch dick
wtf i'm jealous

Next time before you put your cage on try rubbing plain white, room temperature yogurt on your balls and cock to treat the skin. Not a big glob of it but just enough of it to coat them. Once that is done try putting the cage back on and see if the remedy works.

Weird, okay I'll try that

Genuinely curious what a one inch dick looks like

Pretty cool huh? I love my dinky one inchie

It's really cool actually I'm jealoud af

Post your Discord?

do you like albania?

Attached: 8263.png (710x758, 23.99K)

Could be pulling there if your body is trying to get hard. The friction of the ring tugging against your balls will burn and make sleep uncomfortable af.
Next time.it happens try putting some baby oil on the area and working it under the ring. If its a friction issue that should help a bit