1+ year hrt

>1+ year hrt
>still basically fucking flat chest
why

Attached: 124209390029.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

You should probably talk with your endo about that

i don't have an endo i inject myself w/ grey market estrogen

That may be why then. You can try changing what you do yourself or go and get consultation

i mean i heard doing injections only is bad for breast growth but what am i supposed to do instead? i'm also underweight but i'm not sure if that matters

>what am i supposed to do instead?

The honest genuine truth is that no one actually knows. There’s both not a lot of information and also it differs by the person. That’s why going to an endo is the best idea bc they have seen the most, but the truth is you could never get any growth simply bc of your genetics.

>i'm also underweight but i'm not sure if that matters

That does you probably want to change that

You should do a blood test if you haven't checked your levels before
Also
it matters. gain some weight.

Have you ever seen gymnasts? They usually are flat as boards during their sporting days, but start to fill out more when they stop performing.

Often, even their periods don't come in until they are in their 20s.

Because their bodies simply do not have enough material for this, so they are stunted in development.

You are doing the same.

If you are underweight, your body needs to burn all of the calories you give him just to maintain the status quo, there is nothing left develop breast tissue.

Get to an healthier weight and you should see at least some development.

If that doesn't change, you need to make sure your hormonal levels are okay.

my levels are fine, i just don't like eating more than once a day

>i just don't like eating more than once a day

That’s really not normal and unhealthy. You might say you don’t have an eating disorder, which if you’re trans is probably untrue you probably have body dysmorphia, but it’s a marker of physical and mental unwellness to not have an appetite. You probably need to go outside more, get more exercise, and eat healthy foods.

i mean i have like 18.5 bmi which is just outside of normal range so it's not bad enough to be an eating disorder i think. every so often, i exercise a couple hours after eating and still don't have much of an appetite so i can't really tell if it's a problem.

>I mean i have like 18.5 bmi which is just outside of normal range so it's not bad enough to be an eating disorder i think.

Having an eating disorder is not defined by bmi. People get eating disorders trying to achieve a “normal” bmi. If you eat and live healthy bmi doesn’t matter.

>every so often, i exercise a couple hours after eating

You have to have regular daily exercise

>and still don't have much of an appetite so i can't really tell if it's a problem.

The point of exercise is not (necessarily) to get you hungry. It’s just to balance out your body and make yourself healthy. It is still absolutely unhealthy if you are eating only one meal a day, especially if that does not contain adequate nutrition.

You actually do need to force yourself to get on a regular meal schedule eating healthy foods. What that does is get your body hungry at normal times and once your mind and body is healthy, and you are doing exercise, your body will demand it’s nutrition

It might not be a true eating disorder, in that you consume just enough to fulfill your daily requirements.

But it isn't enough to support a changing body.

i feel yucky if i eat too much food though, and i never eat fast food or anything like that

That sounds like an eating disorder

i don't have an eating disorder :(
do people usually eat 3 times a day, actually?

yes
you're so retarded it's unreal

You should be eating like 2 main meals and 2 half meals

how am i retarded just because i don't eat 2000+ calories a day or whatever?
news to me i guess

prog or start on pills (do not stop injections though)

>how am i retarded just because i don't eat 2000+ calories a day or whatever?

You’re not inherently broken, probably, but your brain is clouded FROM not eating enough.

well how am i supposed to eat "enough" if it makes me feel bad? i think i function decently enough anyways desu

>well how am i supposed to eat "enough" if it makes me feel bad?

Try spacing out your meal then, eat the same amount but over time. Also again, do more stuff and go outside.

>I think i function decently enough anyways

What are you doing right now

plan to get some serious boobie implants then, the HRT isn't always gonna give you bajubblies. lots of cis women are flat chested too. probably just your genetics honey.

i hope you get the money to get the booblies you always wanted.

nutritional shakes bro
they give them to cancer patients who have lost their appetites

that doesn't make them retarded
jesus fucking christ
its like saying it makes them an apple

I think they’re just being an asshole not calling them actually mentally disabled

That's the unpleasant thing.

We don't notice it how much we cripple ourselves due to not eating enough.

At my worst, I weighed 59kg at 187cm, which is a BMI of 16ish. But it didn't feel like I was any worse of than back when I had a more healthy BMI.

I only learned how bad it was when I started eating more and gained waight.

I could focus more and slept better, my health (allergies, immunsystem and general wellbeing) all improved significantly.
But I just didn't realize that the problems I had before were even problems, I mean, after all, I still could go to school most days, cycling there wasn't a big problem or anything, so I must be healthy right?
I wasn't.

I was almost always one missed meal away from collapsing.

I get it, it is hard to eat more if you start feeling nauseous when you eat too much.

What are your meals usually like? Type, amount, time?

And do you know when and why you started to eat so little?