You are a gay man who cannot accept it

Sterilizing gay men doesn't make "less gay" men attracted to them. Fuck off with this homophobic nonsense. Gay people are born that way. Transgenderism is a social choice to be self-hating to appease others you feel hate you for the discordance between your feminine behavior and unusual (woman-common) orientation and your male appearance.

Attached: barrbodies.jpg (720x540, 41.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/Fouratt/Jim Fouratt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the biggest gay cope ever. You are nowhere near as stigmatized for being a fag compared to being a tranny.

In fact a lot of trannies come out as "gay" first as a cope because it is more socially acceptable.

This

>You are nowhere near as stigmatized for being a fag compared to being a tranny.
Then why could trans women legally marry other men decades before gay men could outright?

>im not just pretending to be a woman to avoid being seen as gay
yes, yes you are and you need to stop

AGP hands typed this

>In fact a lot of trannies come out as "gay" first as a cope because it is more socially acceptable.
at least you can admit being a "tranny" means you are in a new form of closeted gayness

trans women claim to not just be gay men but of course you are

being trans (gender conforming) is much much more socially acceptable than being very gender non conforming and gay

gender roles are rigid and trannies are submissive and docile

Do you still go hiking gincel

It’s funny this argument relies on making this absurd claim. Would be a lot more convincing otherwise, for hsts.

AGPs are gay men as well. The central AGP sexual fantasy is "sex as a woman" - penetration by a penis - wanting a penis to fuck you is gay simple as

The stupid transphobia of this post is dumb but it is def easier to be a passing “straight” tranny than a visibly gay (femme) man.

t. A trans woman who was/is both of the above.

I love gay men and had no issue being visibly gay, but I have (had) gender dysphoria. Transition was medically necessary.

>being able to marry the sex of partner of your choosing decades earlier is simply absurd and irrelevant
no

just got back

Transphobia implies my beliefs are irrational and wrong. You are a gay man lying about who you really are. I am being honest, you are a liar. Trannies are pathological liars who'd rather not fight homophobia and just give into it.

You’re retarded. I am a trans woman and a gay man, I say this all the fucking time. What’s your point beyond arguing semantics?

Gay men being sterilized is never medically necessary and doctors who mutilate healthy gay bodies should be imprisoned.

Being gay and having gay libido and erections at seeing other men is not a medical condition and does not require treatment. Homophobia is a mental illness and you have a severe case.

Transgenderism is a delusional psychosis of believing you are a woman because you cannot accept being a fem gay man.

To end the castration and oppression of gay people that the transgender political movement promotes. Transgenderism is harm and oppression. You are hurting yourself to appease straight people who feel gay men are predatory sex pests who need to be neutered like dogs.

This is a bad troll attempt lol

I agree that many trannies are homophobic but I can assure you I am not one of them. Sorry I get more dick than you, bottom

Ok, you lost me. More people think trannies are predators than they think fruity twinks are. Lol

>state my actual opinion
>hurr i dont need a counterargument ill just call you a troll
as expected

ALL trannies are homophobic - its a hard right social eugenics movement for gays who want better treatment if they agree to be sterilized

who in the fuck thinks kim petras is a predator?

If fem gay men used the womens locker room u think that would be seen as ok? If fem gay men hit on men in the locker room is that ok? FUCK OFF HOMOPHOBE.

There is literally no evidence for your claims. Burden of proof is on you, pal.

There is more than sufficient evidence that gender dysphoria is a legitimate condition and transition alleviates and sometimes cures it.

I agree with you that my life is easier now than it was as a gay man, but that isn’t why I transitioned and I don’t need to counter argue that… it’s just my lived experience. Sorry you’re hurting

I thought this kind of shit died out a few decades ago
ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/Fouratt/Jim Fouratt.html

fuck of op youre generalizing all trannies as being for purely romantic/sexual reasons which is fucking stupid
gender dysphoria is real

and btw ive been socially isolated my whole life and so have never been able to experience attraction to anyone which makes your definition impossible to apply to me

>I am not a gay man I am a woman
>its not homophobic to demand gay men pretend other gay men are women
prove ur a woman

>gender dysphoria is real
no, no it isn't
if gay men had womens bodies they wouldn't be seen as gay

>You are a gay man who cannot accept it.
What? I'm asexual. What's all this talk of sterilization and transgenders?

asexuality is a cope for gays who don't want to admit to same sex attraction outright