/bigen/ - Bisexual Gen

QOTT: Sweet or savory oatmeal?
QOTT2: Sweet or savory grits?

New Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
yes
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
No.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: file.png (1856x1856, 1.34M)

Why do our threads die so fast, I can’t relate to half the tranny nonsense on here.

seethe

sweet oatmeal savory grits easy

bisexuality is gay erasure
bisexual men are closeted gay men
bisexuality does not exist in males
you are lying about being attracted to women because it's socially expected of men (and rewarded) to state a preference of female attraction for men

you are gay

You are bi and you know it.

neither of us are attracted to women
its ok to admit you only want to be with other men

Brap

Anyway the bar crawl was nice, just what I needed, thanks for affirming me /bigen/.

Gm everyone, is very hot today
aaaa never had both of those things, but going with gut feeling I'd say:
Sweet oatmeal
Savory grit
This option is factually correct btw

I'm happy that you had fun user! Were you "lucky"? >:3

qott:
both sweet.

ah, so the heat front we had in germany yesterday moved to your place? tomorrow it will rain and be comfortably colder ^^

Nah, wasn't in the cards for me anyway. I do get leather daddies now, though. Like it's still not that kind of immediate attraction for a Type, but I spoke to some who just had this wonderful, relaxed and confident charisma about them. Makes you go "yeah I'd trust this man to whip me", lol.

So I got to see some nice bars and have some good chats and drinks and widen my horizons a bit which was great fun.

I eat oatmeal pretty much every day of my life so now that I'm out travelling I really miss it /: and I found a pre made oatmeal in this shop and was like great travel breakfast that's not a fucking croissant or whatever and it just tasted absolutely awful. Just garbage. Tasteless mush with the colour of mud and a distinct aftertaste of banana.

I'm not really into the daddy type myself, not sure what it is about it but most of the times they just....annoy me ig? Will have to further look into this; sounds like you had some mad fun tho, so good for you ^-^
I'm actually seething rn, I could kill form some rain, the heat has been steadily increasing the last few days and now we're back to uncomfortably hot, so no more sleeping in the sheets for me ;-;

(You) heard me
Usually it's just them posting similar images, typing in a particular way etc

we had that increase the last three days. now its cooler. i hope this weather movement gets to your place. i sleep with just the blanket sheet without filling.

>twink body
>man face
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Should I just cover my face with a mask like some twitter femboys do?

Is anyone else (AMAB) happy when you are attracted to guys but not to girls because it proves you’re not lying to yourself?

Be a twunk I guess.

i hear pounding me until i cry helps
idk if it works or not, probably better test it

Get jacked.

Attached: 1618066859704.png (640x738, 497.79K)

(o-_-o)
ye hope so too, i mean we had it worse in july with almost 40°C so this isn't that bad comparatively, but it still kinda sucks :/ i'll steal your cold waves i guess
work out and then date me, i think that should work

Alright. Since the universe doesn't want me to be a twink I guess I could live as a twunk or something.

I'm serious. If you don't mind being a man rather than a twink or andro or whatever, then it makes sense to play to your strengths.