Best FFS Surgeon? so i don’t go crazy

i know i look like some average “aquiline woman” from any angle but front but to me that just reads dude. i wanna not be crawling my my skin whenever im not wearing mascara or seen from an angle other than front. im gonna rip my face off so pls suggestions of best surgeons for face preferably in US

Attached: 2448C422-7949-4E6D-88DA-CE2A81D2E108.jpg (476x988, 448.04K)

Rolfes and Keojampa have really good results in the US, I think they're both in Cali. Their wait times might be a bit longer though.
I'm scheduled with Facialteam for November but they're in Spain.

ngmi i wanna die
ty maybe

wow autocorrect fucked this up.
ty MAYZE

ngmi was in reference to picrel

Attached: C4CEEC73-5206-42DD-B691-8BA54AF460BD.jpg (828x1368, 807.66K)

I think you're beautiful here!
Do you know what work you would want done? You probably wouldn't need a whole lot.

idk the exact terms but i’d like my hairline lowered a bit, i don’t have a very prominent brow ridge but idk maybe something with that. my jaw and chin a little wide. desu… it could also be that i just need a nose job but idk. i genuinely don’t know but i know i can make myself pretty in photos but irl i feel ugly but also people say i’m prettier in person so i have no clue anymore. i think i may just actually be mega BDD and i will never see myself as i am so i don’t think i should get surgery maybe. but maybe i could get a eyebrow lift and i’ll be fine

your hairline isn't absolutely terrible, but getting it lowered would be reasonable
I wouldn't do anything beyond that

ngl you look fucking beautiful here and i'm super jealous, i don't think you'd need any work done desu

dysphoria never gets better... does it?

Its alright not to be sure. Once you start doing consultations the doctors are usually pretty good at pointing out what you might actually need, and I didn't feel like I got "upsold" at all during that process. Brow is usually the the most common change for feminization, and rhino is typically what changes the face the most. I'd say you're fine on jaw but I've only seen pictures so you know what bothers you better than I do.

>i don't think you'd need any work done
I understand that this is intended as a compliment but it's not really a helpful comment. A lot of it is how we feel looking in the mirror, and even if everyone else finds a trans woman 100% passable she may not feel that way and would need the surgery in order to feel comfortable for herself.

look at this chick lmao

Attached: 9.jpg (827x567, 86.6K)

yeah you make a good point, i just can't see what would need improvement, i really can't tell ig. maybe i'm just faceblind idk

i just want something subtle like this.

Attached: 28F89244-355D-4DF1-8E57-9541D1FCCA15.jpg (828x1097, 619.73K)

Looking good user. I think you look fine. If you insist I would get a nosejob, chin reduction, maybe your philtrum. It is very subtle. Is it on the right? A little Botox on the smile wrinkle lines would be good too.

If you're looking for something subtle you might want to ask Aoife.she got hers done last month and her face looks really similar but definitely more fem. She's still recovering so there's probably a little swelling left but this is her re-on the left and post on the right.

Attached: Polish_20220804_235745161.jpg (1920x1536, 1.2M)

shit. you look great. when did you start?

yeah i think i just want hairline lowered a smidge, philtrum would be good too, and yeah my jaw looks ok from the side but from the front it’s a bit wide. a nose job would be nice too but i’m conflicted because my Ex told me multiple times that a nose job would ruin me cuz i have a beautiful italian nose so now it’s ingrained in me lmao

this looks like she got no type 3 forehead reducion which is crucial for 90% off trannies. She still looks trans and uncanny

i started August 2020. 2 year mark 18th. i was 20.5 years old. i definitely think i look better in person than in photos but still, i think i have room to improve looks wise. to a wide audience i will never not pass but to myself i don’t sometimes.

oh also i want tracheal shave

At best I'd say get rhinoplasty. Outside of that please don't fuck your face up because of bdd.

That's literally just face fat. You can just loose weight. Don't be an ideal pls

yeah i don’t wanna do that. i think a nose job would help

Attached: CC0FB221-5196-4CEC-B94B-AEB71960428B.jpg (828x1472, 230.55K)