Did weed again

>Did weed again
>Made me unhappy for 2-3 hours worried i was going to suffocate
The little remaining religious moralfag voice inside of me says don’t do weed people! Its very dangerous for the mentally insane and broken!

Attached: E06C4617-A3DA-482B-9F38-22CFF93AF93B.jpg (1200x900, 46.7K)

>did weed
lol are you from Utah or what

No, rural illinois.

unhappy and worried are two different things
the suffocate thing is pure paranoia
the unhappy thing is something that already exists within you

unhappy thoughts?
t. weed veteran

if your anxiety is that bad you're better off swiss-cheesing your brain with benzos

No more drugs except on the weekends!

Attached: 90DEC7DF-9BF7-4CD2-926C-BE5E743C27FF.jpg (1170x767, 342.16K)

try delta 8 edibles its a much smoother experience and wont set off anxiety etc

also i cant get brain orgasms on delta 9 only delta 8

Weed gives me a lot of room for thinking about my russian friend in finland

Attached: 1654457279081s.jpg (250x228, 6.07K)

Ok since you're not giving much information:
Weed opens people up to themselves. But many choose to fight it, and end up in a standstill with their ego in a wresting match with their emotions.

The art of weed is letting go, and allowing all those feeligns and thoughts to get out. It's a bit scary and it can hurt, but you feel much better afterwards. Like vomiting.
And of course remember set and setting.

if not weed or benzos, what drugs does rural illinoisboi do on the weekends? meth?

booz and weed

I once did ecstasy which I never did before and haven't done since, I couldn't handle it, got into a weird state where I was simultaneously arrogant and paranoid, and got super clingy with this cute trans girl I was hooking up with, and pissed her off and she wasn't interested in me anymore. We're still friends though

do molly instead it's cleaner

Maybe it was molly, I don't know the difference desu, they did say it was very pure

ecstasy means it's cut, molly is slang for the actual compound MDMA. the purer it is the worse it tastes

>brain orgasms
?

Pure MDMA is a crystal, ecstasy is a tablet of mysterious origin that usually contains other stimulants
The first option is always much more preferable

Please please please don't entice her again. She's posted the essay in like 500 threads at this point.

>got into a weird state where I was simultaneously arrogant and paranoid
>Pure MDMA is a crystal
For what it's worth the only time I've tried MDMA, I ordered it off the darknet in pure crystal form and measured it out and placed it into capsules myself and am pretty sure it was totally legit, and it also made me kind of arrogant and paranoid and clingy, but also very blissful and empathetic. So what they had could've been mostly MDMA.

But I'm curious

Trust me, you will regret having asked very soon. She's probably typing up the reply now.

We will see whether I come to regret this or not, for now I can't say which one it will be