Why are trans men such huge fucking pussies?

Trans women face daily calls for their deaths, constant misgendering and slur usage, street beatings, trans panic murders, amidst a slew of other bad shit.

Not to say trans men dont suffer from that too, but trans women seem more 'weathered' or used to it. I say this because recently on social media I saw a post by trans men complaining that their partners accidentally misgendered them or a friend slipped incorrect pronouns in a conversation - even after apologizing apparently they always go into a dysphoric spiral even if it is a very rare event. Seriously one fuck was considering leaving their partner because he accidentally misgendered them a year+ into the relationship.

Attached: 8029C32D-2FE9-43FF-A5B8-C406512C13A2-2.jpg (1034x1023, 56.82K)

>ugly hon projecting his experiences

stfu she's complaining about this shit and then you just do it, fuck off

>ugly OP on his trip

If your bf of all people does it a year into the relationship it's kind of obvious he's been seeing you as your birth sex all this time. That has to hurt.

no because honestly
yeah exactly. honestly these don't really seem like small things to me. of course you'd consider leaving your partner. if a guy OR girl called me "he"? yeah they'd be gone lol. it's important.

Attached: not_me.jpg (1639x2048, 319.6K)

it's called being transmisogyny-exempt, they can't imagine being on the receiving end of it the worst they experienced was bog standard misogyny if even that

Society is cisnormative. We get bombarded with physical and auditory sensations associated to one gender over the other. If you have a deep (or light) voice or a myriad of other facial or bodily qualities then it isnt surprising that someone might confusedly make a wrongful association, it isn't borne out of malice its literally just societal programming.

Besides transes do misgender or even deadname themselves occasionally too, it isnt a sign of anything serious. If you're so stuck up and self centered that you think it must be because they hate you or dont see you as a REAL WYMYN then get surgery or btfo.

>Besides transes do misgender or even deadname themselves occasionally too, it isnt a sign of anything serious.
"blacks say nigga so I can say nigger" energy kek

"Trans men don't suffer because a single trans man was mad about his gf misgendering him one time"

Just an example

>Trans women face daily calls for their deaths, constant misgendering and slur usage, street beatings, trans panic murders, amidst a slew of other bad shit.

One of these things is not like the others

its because trans men are 99.9% women theyre literally just ugly women in their mind body and soul
0.01% of ftm are passing based chads that blend in and you'd never know they were FTM

>wahhh I’m an agp who stays inside all day and I’m worried about getting MURDERED
Troons are not murdered or assaulted any more often than the general population, those who are definitely aren’t the same type of tranny you are. At least your victim complex passes.

>Besides transes do misgender or even deadname themselves occasionally too
because that's how i knew myself for most of my life. and i don't correct or get mad at family or old friends who misgender and deadname me. however if i was dating someone who only knew me post-transition and still called me "she" it would be bizarre. i never had a problem with that before because people's first impression of me is as a man, if they call me she it's intentional

you never know they could be black

blacks are hsts not agp

truuuee

Tbh i think that if someone misgenders you by accident it isn't a big deal , especially if they are your partner or friend

I can whip up tons of MTF equivalents, doesn't mean shit.

Isn't the same true for MtFs?

Attached: file.png (433x332, 156.57K)