Please do not go to Korea for surgeries

I have had facial bone work in one clinic and voice surgery in another clinic (Yeson), both were complete disaster. I first had facial bone surgery and ended up with asymmetries, nerve damage, and other complications. I thought it had nothing to do with the country but with the doctor. So, I went back to Korea to Yeson and it was another complete disaster. Korea is the country of shoddy work.

Attached: 25BAC7AD-38D6-41B0-991C-6333547664DB.jpg (1284x2778, 444.36K)

>army aviation
Get fucked retard

I havent been to yeson but they do recommend botox injections post surgery into the vocal fold which I found a bitch sketch

I rolled out of ID fine tho

*bit sketch

hihi

What problems did you hacw with yeson?

Imagine paying tens of thousands for voice surgery when it's totally free to voice train.

I don't understand how these Gangnam whores do to have such pretty results, when you see how shitty Korean surgeons are. I guess Korean surgeons are only good to work on gook women.

I'm a white tranny that lives in Asia and I've been saying it for ages that whites shouldn't get cosmetic surgeries in Asia because we have fairly different facial bone structures, like, we often need type 3 forehead reconstructions during FFS, but it's a very uncommon procedure here, so even experienced senior surgeons have very little to no experience with it, and, secondly, local beauty standards don't translate well to white faces. As a result you usually can clearly see which non-Asian women who got their surgeries done in Asia.
I did get my hair transplants in Bangkok because I live here, but it's one of those things that's relatively safe to do here if you know a good HT surgeon. Even local women get HT here regularly because they don't like M shaped hairlines which ~20% of women have, so surgeons are pretty experienced with that stuff. But I wouldn't really get anything major here, at best rhino, but once again only if you know a good place where to get it.
Not talking about SRS tho, it's its own thing.

We go round after round, and do all kinds of fucked up shit, like getting fat sucked out of your calf type game, and going to the skin clinic twice a month. It isn't uncommon for a girl to do her nose like 7 times. I personally did mine 3 times.

>I guess Korean surgeons are only good to work on gook women
obviously. what looks good on an asian is gonna look fucking terrible on white people and you're going to someone who SPECIALIZES in asians as a white (or god forbid black) person.

That was a random photo you fucking stupid piece of Shit. Eat shit and die

Because Korea is the Wild West. There are no regulations. They can legally have their concierge operate on you. I am not kidding. But what you see is not the reality. What you see are highly photoshopped photos

Voice train is bullshit. It doesn’t change shit stupid

i think headshaping could help when getting ffs but only see it done in asia.

Korea is a third-world country. What you see in photos is not reality. Stop being so fucking naïve. Jesus fucking Christ.

random photo of you in an army aviation shirt

These

The country litrerally exists just so we could keep the japs at bay

Kek, that's just because you suck or gave up. I went from a deep baritone guy to sounding like a cis woman.

You're still a deep baritone guy that looks like you're trying to sound like a woman.

That doesn't make any sense lol. It's actually hard to fully sustain my old voice and people say it sounds like I'm a girl doing a bad impression of a guy. Seethe broke voicehon

That’s not me, you fucking idiot

You don’t sound like a woman. You sound like a squeaky Mickey Mouse faggot

That's not how I get gendered but please, go off king. I love watching you seethe and come up with new excuses.