It’s my tranniversary

today is officially 6 months on E, is it working? is it over?

i feel like the only thing that changed is my nose got smaller lol.

also i know my hair’s a mess it’s like 5 am here and i just took this pic sorry

Attached: 5C3080E7-E3D6-45E0-9872-97C119097695.jpg (1055x947, 249.66K)

its working but come on, anniversaries are 1 yr.

you don’t celebrate 6 month anniversaries? i always have in relationships

nah just one yr but i'd be lying if i said i didn't internally celebrate every new month on hrt (just passed 13 ^_^)

you're a qt. i wanna do ur makeup and then fuck u in it

literally, i can get a little doomer sometimes but honestly every day on hrt is a gift. also congrats on 13 months user!! i’m jealous i can’t wait to get there.

sounds nice user i need someone to help me figure out makeup

its so fucking good i love myself and the world now. just one year of feminizing hormones wiped out 15 years of Any Forums brainrot, i didn't believe happiness like this was possible

Attached: Tumblr_l_50791680717444.png (680x665, 289.19K)

>gets results after 6 months
>complains

Attached: 88087.jpg (800x599, 242.54K)

where did i complain? i’m sorry if i sounded rude or ungrateful i wasn’t trying to be. like i said in im just happy that i’ve been on hormones this long
that’s how i feel too user even just my first month on hormones was life changing i never realized how much T was poisoning my brain until i got out

what age did you start HRT?

im 18 my birthday is in september and i started february this year

congrats qt!

one more before and after just cause this shit is crazy 2 me

Attached: 944C9DEF-2DE7-4219-AB91-D6ABFE451884.jpg (1059x964, 376.81K)

Honestly looking really good. Congrats :)

thanks user

It's not over, 6 months isn't a whole lot in terms of the effects it will eventually have, one year should be more substantial, and then two years even more. Usually trans women on 6 months of HRT just look more androgynous but look much more like women later on.

omg it's the elfmoder i never realised how early in on hrt you were. it probably doesn't need to be said but it's 1000% not over relax lol

you look the same but moisturized

I'd breed you.

i can’t wait to be a year or two hrt i know i’m not exactly where i want to be right now but i’m not worried i’m really happy with how far i’ve come and i’m excited to keep going!
yeah it’s me lol i don’t rly think it’s over i just threw that in there for the meme. i’m honored you recognized me tho i didn’t think anyone cared enough to remember me here lol
i mean at least i look moisturized i’d hope so i finally started a skincare routine recently i also haven’t had like a single pimple since i started hrt which is brazy for me
at least take me out to dinner first user ;)

You’re welcome. Keep it up and you’ll only get better looking :) I’d date desu :p

you look like a drugged up surfer dude in venice beach

you look better as a bearded guy.

now you look like an even uglier dude with long hair

that’s funny i used to surf but i haven’t had the chance to in last few years i only drink smoke weed but i can see the druggie look i think it’s the eyebags i have pretty dark ones

>you look better as a bearded guy
i’m 5’5 user i wasn’t necessarily a failed male cause i had a few gfs but i promise i wasn’t actually a chad