Is my gf a chaser or just a genuinely nice person

>ftm repressor passing as butch
>enter into a relationship with a high femme cis lesbian
>eventually get the balls to tell her im ftm and that i intend on medically transitioning when i get my undergrad (soon)
>tell her i respect her identity as a lesbian and that she can leave me if she isn't comfortable being with a man, because eventually i will just look like a regular guy after hrt
>she's ecstatic and admits to always having had a huge thing for ftms
>pressures me to go on hrt sooner so she can hurry up and take in my boysmell, touch my body hair and suck my tdick already
>fantasizes about me getting top surgery and jacks off to shit like picrel
>stops calling herself a lesbian and describes herself as "sapphic" now
Is she a chaser? Closeted bisexual? Just a cisbian who still sees me as a woman? I love her a lot but I wanted to get your perspectives on this. Is this weird, or did I just get really lucky?

Attached: femaletoincel.png (1436x565, 681.63K)

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, just take her word for it.
Also what is a high femme, is that like a high elf? Does she exclusively dress in lace and satin?

High femme is very very feminine woman, dresses, makeup, the whole nine yards

"High femme" and "stone butch" are opposite ends of the lesbian gender presentation spectrum. Femme means really girly, butch means really masculine.
>Does she exclusively dress in lace and satin?
Basically yes. I think she has some kind of AGP but for cis girls--she wears nothing but pink and is usually in a cartoonishly girly dress. I think it's cute, honestly; she's really into fashion and has found something striking that she's comfortable in, which I like for her.
>Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
Yeah, you're probably right.

>boysmell
>some sort of AGP but for cis girls
does she lurk here or something?

Im not femme but I am a bishit. I'm not sexually attracted to cishet men unless they are very feminine- however, I do have a gender transformation fetish of sorts. That's why I think boysmell and some amount of body hair on a ftm is really hot, it's specifically something about a female becoming a man. Yet, body hair and boysmell on a cis man is offputting to me. Perhaps your girlfriend is the same way, and usually it's difficult and often politically incorrect to say "i'm attracted to women and trans men, but not cis men, because of my weird overlaps of my sexual desires and fetishes", therefore almost every woman who is unattracted to most cishet men ends up calling themselves a lesbian.

Plus, I am vagsexual so there is that too.

I don't know, there's a similar case. There's a girl on twitter who calls herself a lesbian, but who likes masculine aesthetics (beards, physique, etc.), but who doesn't like dicks, and only likes vaginas and people with female socialization, that might be the case here, haha . I don't know, actually, it just looked similar.

Hot

i want to put my girldick in you cis v

Traditionally, a femme meant a lesbian that is attracted to butches.
I don't think it's that weird for a femme to be into ftms. But you should be upfront about surgery plans specifically if you want a dick in the future because that might be a line. And maybe show her pics of your "transition goal" so she's on the same page and not expecting you to be a softboi.

Is she by any change hopelessly addicted to yaoi and cant stop consuming bl media?

this picture is disgusting and reeks of the cope fetish of an ugly soimale projecting his state in a way to meme it into being cool

Attached: 1636906026106.jpg (782x590, 62.68K)

No, quite the opposite. She is penis repulsed and scours the internet for cuntboy-on-girl content all day.

This reads almost exactly like a post I made last week in a thread similar to this one, right down to describing this attraction as a transformation fetish lol. Nice to see there’s more of us weirdos.
t. another vagsexual bishit

That pic is supposed to be cool?

It's obviously reversed, so in reality it's totally based

sounds like a bisexual, you said yourself that she no longer calls herself a lesbian. enjoy it.

You don't want to, this is all an illusion of the communists who want to give you iphone x's and bacon-flavored popcorn!

The dude on the right in the pic is literally the hottest man alive and I would let him do anything he wanted to my body,

are you mistaking this for an mtf meme? he's supposed to be ftm

i want to suck his tdick so fucking bad i would literally give anything to have it in my mouth rn

literally not true, i follow them on twitter
she sounds like she likes you! it doesn't seem that worrying yet. let her know if you feel your identity starting to be invalidated