Jealous of the tranners that dont need to laser a full beard

Its over for me until im done at like the end of this year

Attached: 1657782764321.png (300x720, 238.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ?t=47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me
>never grew any male pattern hair
>literally only have to shave bottom half of legs, rest of body is optional and is just the thin fuzzy hair
>no facial hair except tiny sideburns that go down to the mid part of my ear that I don't like
>only have to shave them once a week
lmao I'm sorry I know its wrong but once someone has grown a beard once how can I ever view them as a woman, IK it probably makes me an unempathetic piece of shit but I really cant if I see a photo of someone with a beard and they transition I can only laugh and never see them as anything but a man.

No one cares

Fuck i hope i dont go that long

youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ?t=47
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Cring

How am I cringe? I was trying to make a joke user

Sorry im just in a bad mood, you're fine

>had best laser session ever with a new place last week
>lost so much hair
>like, most of what was left burnt off
>that had never happened before
>other place apparently didnt know wtf they were doing with a trans woman in the first place, and had a weaker laser
>ive been paying for laser for almost 12 months and none of it has been effective past the first few sessions?
>all that time wasted
i am scratching and scratching and tearing my face up

Is this happening to me? Im getting laser at the place when i see my endo and get hormones. Am i being grifted?

Im the user that hasnt ever grown any facial hair. Like, how bad is facial hair do you have to shave it every day or how often? Can you like epillate it maybe?

>”I’m a man who hates his facial hair, please laser it”
It’s that easy. Swallow your pride to get the setting and care you actually need for results

you should be grateful you dont need to get electrolysis for it all

Sneed

Think of MtFs with blonde/red facial hair who need to pay tens of thousands on electrolysis
I'm so fucking fortunate that even though I was capable of growing a full beard from my adam's apple to my ears and all over my cheeks, at least laser got rid of 95% of it after 14 sessions and now I only have red and transparent hairs growing
Spent about $1000 in total, there's no fucking way that I could have gotten the equivalent electrolysis done

i hate shaving, i've been having to every day for a while and the garbage laser didnt really remove any hair on my upper lip or the two sides of my chin, so i bleed there almost every day shaving. u are so lucky u don't even know.
maybe. the worst part about hair removal is its so hard to find reputable providers.
i do not look like a man at all.

and if i epilate the growth cycles will be disrupted, so laser will end up taking even longer.

Yeah it could be much worse, its just my biggest source of dysphoria right now. And the first couple sessions did so much, but its been really slow after that

You don't epilate facial hairs unless you want to scar your face lmao

i wish i had facial scarring but ill have to wait for that until i get all my hair permanently gone

>>”I’m a man who hates his facial hair, please laser it”
>i do not look like a man at all.
this why i'm glad i started my sessions as soon as i started taking E because i very much look like a guy and wanted to make sure i was getting zapped with a strong enough laser.
it's funny tho because they kept asking me if i was sure about it. "lots of guys start lasering their beard but then change their minds after a few sessions" they said. lol they have no idea.
buuut they're either gonna start noticing i look different after a year or i'm a never passing hon and i'll be in the clear. ig we'll have to see