Mtfs When did you first feel an urge to wear female clothes? When did you finally do it?

mtfs When did you first feel an urge to wear female clothes? When did you finally do it?

I felt the urge at 6 and finally did it at 9 (+makeup), stopped when I was 14 because I had fallen into a online trad islamist rabbithole for a few months, but I never started again after.

Attached: 148e66f0b8e3f45721d90830243786d3--cross-dresser-pretty-boys.jpg (406x614, 39.63K)

Watching violet evergarden.
I thought the dresses were pretty. I was going trough psychosis at the time for months and felt no emotions and wanted to feels womans emotions.

Then people offered to send me free hormones and told me I would regret it if I did not become trans lost all my friends and only got attention from cross dressing and had people call me a girl .Always faked dysphoria and thought I was trans.

it really was a phase and you are all groomers.

fwiw the 6 years I cross dressed I had no exposure to trans stuff, I don't even think I knew what gay people were

i never did until i learned what being trans was and accepted that i was at like 26. i grew up in an abusive single parent household and was sort of traumatized out of gender either way and i dont remember feeling any strong sense of gender before adulthood. instead it was more like male puberty and the expectations of manhood shattered an already broken creature beyond repair. realizing i was a girl was the best thing that ever happened to me and i am lucky to be cute even though i transitioned relatively late. i still feel mostly empty but at least the vessel feels like it actually belongs to me now. to the extent that there is a me, anyway. sorry i just realized i am rambling off topic

I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing your story

>violet evergarden
this anime is like only a few years old user wtf lmao

I still have yet to feel the urge to cross dress, and crossdressing feels just like wearing anything else since day one. Guys just expect me to, would prefer not too desu. It was always a desire for a fem body rather than clothes.
Do you look sort of passing? Cute for a guy? Tranny?

ive never worn explicitely female clothing (like dresses and stuff) nor do i feel a strong urge to
t. 18, almost 2 years hrt

Yes, I was a minor when this happened
Also im a AGP faggot. I dont think anyone here is really trans but if you are *actually* trans please dont hurt yourself. You are not valid but also I love you

i had a very feminine frame pretransition and am getting FFS in december, after which i will almost certainly pass. and i voice trained pretty successfully. i haven't gotten misgendered in months so maybe i do pass most of the time? idk. this is what my body looked like a month or so ago, my boobs got bigger recently tho

Attached: 20220622_140524.jpg (1980x3182, 1.51M)

>cross dressed as a child
>did it in secret a bit as a teenager
>started wearing womens jeans, shoes and underwear and other womens clothes and kinda fagmoding
>eventually started secretly girlmoding
>now only girlmode
not even on hrt yet :(
i occasionally andromode and just try to look as confusing as i can as like a defecive thing

YOU went through a phase you retard
ur exactly like the kid we were all warned about who went and got a tattoo cos all the cool kids told u to and then u blame it on them not urself

you look soft

cute bra and cute room

im fridgemoding aswell :C

Attached: leadheadbody.png (1232x1136, 1.47M)

when I was very young, I would wear extra-long t-shirts. I never gave it much though, they just felt comfy. eventually those shirts disappeared, and I was never told why. I would also "borrow" my older sister's panties, my though process was "those feel better than the scratchy cotton briefs I had". I don't remember if I ever asked for any of my own, but I may have and that might be why my bit shirts were taken away.

i am :3
thank u so much! i just redid my entire room a few months ago for the first time ever and im really proud of how it turned out given the circumstances

Attached: 20220803_201223.jpg (4608x2592, 2.49M)

I might be retarded here, but I've never crossdressed once
I'm manmoding 3 years into hrt and I dont own any female clothing. I simply never felt any compulsion to wear it. I know it wont fit so I dont try at all

lol i am NOT fridgemoding mate.

Attached: 20220803_201738.jpg (3216x1528, 831.51K)

nice armpits nigga

Attached: 897987.png (1306x1052, 1014.62K)

thank you, apparently i gave my gf an armpit/scent fetish lmfao

That I can remember, ~4-6 yrs old
Was too terrified of my dad to try it til uni upon which I realised how much more masculine my bones had gotten over the course of puberty and promptly became suicidal