Would Any Forums fight a war against their country’s enemies?

Would Any Forums fight a war against their country’s enemies?

Attached: 149EB980-5FA4-47FC-9DB5-ABDA37C803AC.jpg (634x960, 80.93K)

Yeah

As a lesbian cis, I will fight to the death, my dream is to kill a lot of people in the war and have many decorations, yes, do science too, but mainly to be so strong that I will be called the goddess of war! I WANT A WAR TO HAPPEN. PARAGUAY, COME AND FIGHT AGAINST BRAZIL! I will be the strongest woman in the world!

Attached: images (21).jpg (554x554, 60.73K)

based now get back in the kitchen

id sooner die in a ditch than to die for this country

then leave

Trans men are not required to register for select service

>bidenmoder would die for american imperialism
cringe

no, it is my most intense dream to start an MtF militia that hunts down transphobes and conducts ambush attacks against the army and police.

i wouldnt die for any other country either shitstain
kill yourself

Never in a million years would I fight for a country that tries to systematically genocide me and my kind and does not allow any positive societal change to happen.

Now guess my ideology

That's not how the draft works transitioning doesn't excempt or include you in the draft.

Ok
Picrel me in the kitchen

Attached: 80721FE3-A0B0-4DB2-B85E-BA3B1E998B8B.jpg (1058x951, 937.14K)

As a cis gay man I would genocide a million trannies for this country

I see no muscles but the fact you did this is very cute

It’s not bad for starting from absolute 0 and also never working out once

then lift motherfucker

I’m just manifesting the muscles out of sheer willpower

that's not how that works that T juice isn't gonna do shit for you if you don't work out

Explain this biyatch and yes I was “flexing” in the first pic (can barely call it that considering). Still stick arms but cmawn. It’s gotta be from zerkin off
But yes user you autist I know I need to work out I just need adhd meds first cause I can’t stick to any routine ever

Attached: 2EF30027-42EC-47C4-9ADA-7B1B1C462DEF.jpg (2304x4095, 1.14M)

>zerkin off
ok Jerma

femalebrained moment

Honestly, the trans ban outrage is pure utter fucking proof trannies have zero control over our own PR and we were being under management from day one, and not in our interest one bit

you'll get shot in the pussy and cum to death
and yes that's my fetish

Post more photos of your armpits please, it's for science.