Are we normal people that should be treated like everyone else...

Are we normal people that should be treated like everyone else? Or are we abnormal and therefore deserve special treatment and protections in law?

Attached: 1659547351829519.png (586x618, 392.68K)

Special interests vying for protections is the essence of politics. Farmers, entrepreneurs, homeowners, racial minorities, and so on, all want the law pandering to their needs. To reach for a slice of the pie is the norm.

We are normal and deserve to be treated like everyone else so it's important to have laws preventing people from unfairly abusing, harassing or outright attacking us

we are a minority but I don't see why we should get any special treatment, but we probably should watch out for majority oppression

When you start to say that you are different and deserve things that neither cis men or women deserve you start to label yourself as non human. So people hate when someone cries equality yet has exclusive privileges.

If you really wanna be treated as a person, just go about your day, don't be a raging megaphone shouting that you are trans and deserve so much attention.

Partly why I kinda resent the current LGBT+ organization. There is do much infighting it really isn't what it used to be.

Activist leaders, sluts and the Ts certainly aren't part of the normal segment.

Attached: My Gay Flag.jpg (800x800, 179.76K)

Not special treatment but minorities require protections to ensure their rights and what's important to that minority is not taken from them.
We're seeing record bullshit harassing trans and gay people.
We need access to appropriate healthcare protected and laws that dissuade violence against LGBT minorities and education that reduces prejudice.
Simple shit but too much for cis people somehow.

We need weapons, swords, and shields, whoever talks to us there will lead with gunfight, old west style, or a duel, just like in the middle ages, we need strength!

Also requiring protections =/= abnormality
This is a rly cringe false argument OP is tryna make based on nothing but the expectation that ignorant readers will find this thread.

Being black or native or gay or old is not abnormal yet all these groups have protections just as trans people should. Adequate ones at that.

>special treatment and protections in law?
except for sex, age, race (including ethnicity or language), sexuality, pregnancy status, disability, which all are protected under law in many countries?

US copes for former, countries like Japan opt for latter

calico deserves bad reviews for being a shitty game lmao

We are normal people, but we need special protections in place because there's a lot of bias against us. The lengths people will go to gatekeep is insane. Without any special treatment, we would never be hired, people wouldn't sell things to us, we wouldn't be allowed in certain places. It's important to have those laws in place and to teach people to at least not be horrible people to us or else it will get out of hand fast.

The law doesn’t “protect you”, per se; it just gives a prosecutor a better set of tools to rape the shit out of people in court for a conviction. It could be anything but some behaviors are worse than others. As in, physically assaulting somebody in public for being homosexual is a much larger transgression than the act of homosexuality itself, hence the punishment

Yeah, this is exactly why. We are normal people but there are tons of crazy people who don't want to treat us like we are if they know what we are. Basically we need the laws to stop people from being absolute assholes and treat us like everyone else.

Is this OP image supposed to be an example of special treatment? The unfair targeted abuse being protected from would be looked into regardless of the game, just not many games get this kind of abuse.

Redpill me on the drama behind Calico. Why is it being review bombed?

Is it really that bad? I got it for free, but I haven't played it yet. It looks really cute, at least.

You want special rights. There isn't a straight right that says people can't be assholes because you're straight. People are assholes regardless of what you think you are. All forms of violence are illegal under the law. There is NO law that says its ok to commit a crime against you guys.

I think hate crime laws are kind of dumb, assault is assault. I don't want special rights, I just want assurance that I won't get kicked out of my home and fired from my job for being a tranny. Other people don't get fired over being blonde or something

Don't work for a company that isn't 100% ok with you not being a tranny. I don't expect the government to cuddle me. If they don't like Hispanics I will not work for them. They have their requirements and I have mine. Its a 2 way relationship. You're not some slave.

I messed up my first sentence by adding a: not