/chasergen/ non-carmen edition

chasers, you're on a date with a trans woman you just met on Tinder. what part of her do you most appreciate? boobs, face, smile, laugh, her style, her curvy body, her butt? or even her brain? let us know down in the comments!

Attached: booba.jpg (960x1280, 166.12K)

whether or not they're wearing a chastity cage

Her dumb retard bottombrain

If the tranner date has boobs and figure like that I'm going to put a ring on that.

On a date I'm mostly interested on her brain and if we get along, what we have in common etc.

hard to answer without being really in that situation and knowing the girl, but if we're talking bodywise and she's like the pic, the boobs for sure

I don't fixate on one particular thing. If her physical traits compliment each other well I'm mostly just focusing on the conversation.

Face always comes first
If I'm not into the face nothing can make up for that
Don't give a fuck about "curvy body", I'm a chaser

non-vaccinated status

Give me money for weed chasers please and thank u

Tranners into drugs, especially weed, are below gorillahons on the attractiveness-as-a-gf scale

>Tranners into drugs, especially weed, are below gorillahons on the attractiveness-as-a-gf scale

Attached: nerdL.png (805x729, 461.52K)

You sound lame user :P

15chan looks like that???

oh yeah, a stoner bf or partner in general would be great. but usually I just buy my own stuff, I do appreciate someone sharing their stuff with me tho.

lol thx

Attached: smoker_girl.jpg (906x1280, 139.62K)

>oh yeah, a stoner bf or partner in general would be great
I think so too! That'd be lovely
>usually I just buy my own stuff
Yeah me too but I'm going on a trip soon and need to get a little more than I can afford rn

>lol thx
that's you? i didn't know you had nice boobs
well, i wouldn't date you for a few reason but you're looking good

I know I'm too political for most men yeah

not really for that but sure lol, i don't even know what political stuff you said for you to say something like that

Wtf are those actually your boobs? Jesus christ 10 outta fucking 10.

>/chasergen/
>just one mentally ill trip attention whoring

Attached: 1639470622172.gif (192x192, 88.63K)

Face and confidence for me personally. - cishet guy.

There's also me asking for weed money
But fr with $20 I could get all I need

thx

other girls can post pics, I gave a prompt for chasers to answer. it's a chasergen.