Why do trans people, poc and intersex people specifically need to be represented on the pride flag?

I've been thinking about this for a while. To me it seems arbitrary for BLM to be represented specifically, and trans and intersex people were already being represented in the old flag along side everyone else in the LGBTQ community. Is there anything I'm missing?

Attached: image_2022-08-03_151826492.png (1200x675, 184.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/dux1bj.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woke americans ruin everything/thread

That's what I'm thinking. BLM is an American movement. The US isn't the only country on the planet contrary to what some may say

LGBT have all the same rights in most western nations. This means that effectively they have no victimhood left aside from anecdotal "Someone looked at me wrong" tier shit. If your entire identity is built around being a victim and needing to be oppressed then you are forced to seek out different perceived victimhoods to add. Won't be long until latino's natives americans and probably more specific fetishes like furries are added.

Honestly I don't really get the blm addition either but it makes rightoids seethe and that kinda works for me. Like if a nazi wants to gas you as well that's sortof enough to build some level of kinship yknow?

In practice though most black people are lower class and most lower class people are bigoted as fuck. Not their fault - historical materialism and all that - but it makes me hesitant to align myself with them.

>homophobia is over btw
lmao cringe

>no victimhood left aside from anecdotal "Someone looked at me wrong" tier shit

Your reading comprehension must be abysmal.

>homophobia is over except for rude looks or comments btw
lmao cringe

You're not wrong, but this "old" flag is not the first or the only flag to represent gay rights, trans rights, the rights of the people, and so on. This is one that's been recently seeing support; others exist. Do as you will.

See above. This flag means something specific to enough people to fly it here in the States. Its adoption over other flags, elsewhere, is not forced, nor is it in the States either.

Americans always ruin everything. They dont understand the difference of race, nationality and etnicity. Or liberal and leftwing, or conservative and rightwing. Or gender and sex.
The biggest diservice to humanity was letting americans spearhead any complex discussion.

>There are no LGBT victims today beyond "someone looked at me wrong"

By God you're young and privileged.

>Muh intersectionality
Nah fuck off tumblr

Actually braindead. If you think pride has done anything more than annoying the people that wouldnt care about you than you are beyond helping. If you want to stop homophobia stop rubbing it in peoples faces and being disgusting. I know for a fact that monkey pox has created more people that hate you compared to a decade of pride propaganda has made normal people allies.

Thank you. I am well educated and white so yeah by your standard I was born superior but in reality I was born in a low income area and spent years working and studying to make it where I am.

Good point

Trans people are the main targets of the current conservative moral panic, so they deserve more attention and therefore making a special flag that puts them in the front is justifiable.
As for intersex people, I think fighting for trans rights means their rights will also be taken into consideration, but idk if they should be in the flag together with trans people.
The BLM strips should definitely not be there.

Attached: g906.png (3000x1905, 85.87K)

I can absolutely get behind this flag

Niggers belong on LGBT flag because they're a bunch of sexual deviants
A nigger will fuck anything even animals even his isn mother

that's kind of a visually appealing flag

Attached: 1657233477713.gif (498x479, 3.47M)

>Intersex people have consistently said they don't want to be directly associated with the lgbt community
>Bisexual women slap their symbol on the Inclusivity flag anyway

Out the gate, I didn't say you were born with a silver spoon in your pocket or that you haven't had personal, well-earned achievement. Nothing about "superiority," certainly. I said you were privileged to have not experienced or feel that you had witnessed homophobia, etc, directed your way or otherwise. May that we all have that position one day.

Yeah being masculine means I rarely get called fag by meanies but you idiots that throw that term around never take the time to think that everyone gets shit for any number of reasons. I can be pretty certain I have been attacked more often than you because of where I was raised and my accent. Everyone gets insulted or threatened through their lives but most of us just deal with it and move on. You lot seem to think it is unique to you.

>May that we all have that position one day
I wouldn't wish my childhood on anyone today.

If we needed a litmus test for whether Any Forums had infested the well here...

This one has been making the rounds in the States since around 2018 or so. The black and brown stripes were added in 2020 but, supportive or not, not everyone has seen the need to adopt this as the standard flag so much as one at causes that involve race/ethnicity in particular.

See, also, the attached flag, which obviously wouldn't be used for just anything.

Attached: 1659360298690663.png (1880x840, 20.62K)

Just made this one on Inkscape. What do you guys think?
If anyone would like to edit it, download it here: files.catbox.moe/dux1bj.svg

Attached: bitmap.png (6000x3827, 273.29K)

The picture literally has a tier system for victims. BLM, then Trans, then come all the boring LGBT.

Well Gay Pride is just now 'Pride' to be more 'inclusive' but there's still a separate Trans Pride

It's amazing how liberals really think trans people are better off than blacks.

So you're not in favor of the all encompassing mental Disorder flag?

Attached: Untitled426_20220803112357.png (861x315, 290.6K)

I imagine it was an attempt at solidarity, since the lgbt community eats itself alive and needs all the allies they can get
I would imagine college educated black people (likely to be far more accepting of anything lgbt) are just as good allies as anyone else

Fucked up with the small white borders in the triangle stripes, lol. Fixed it.

Attached: bitmap.png (6000x3827, 210.85K)

So you're saying black people aren't gay? Wtf?

It looks cooler

Trans people are typically from wealthy backgrounds and tend to have a good education.

Blacks tend to be poor and stupid. So comparing the two one is clearly better off in those regards which is how they measure privilege. if they ever factored in that blacks are just stupid and treated the same then their who belief system would fall apart.

Intersex people have been coopted because the Twitter Trannies think that because some people are born with cross-sex abnormalities, that validates them somehow. I'm surprised nobody has tried to rename 'Intersex' to dodge the obvious two-sex binary it exists in.