Poc thread

thread for poc trannies and gays and whatevers on the board
question: for people with curly/black hair did you struggle to learn to accept it or go thru a phase where you straightened it?

Attached: 20220614_165223.jpg (1031x1115, 549.42K)

>question: for people with curly/black hair did you struggle to learn to accept it or go thru a phase where you straightened it?
never went thru the straightening phase bcuz it was always cut short by my dad. never really got the chance to grow it out until recently, but im loving it so much now.

This is OUR thread now.

Attached: 43888888888888888883.jpg (156x210, 13.95K)

im not brown (though this is apparently controversial here) but i'll bump your thread cuz i do have curly hair
I only learnt to accept it recently after getting a bit of control over it
gotta use a bunch of curl cream and leave in and deep conditioner and trim the ends and all that dumb shit
it still looks fucked all the time and is super frizzy and takes 10 hours to dry. I fucking hate it.

Attached: KidTrunksGif50.gif (500x281, 1021.58K)

Not really lgbt but I am black and in my current phase where I really wish my hair wasn't curly. As a black guy too, longer curly hair is uncommon and very high maintenance. I think longer hair in general looks nice and that's what I desire, even if it's not straight.
>thru a phase where you straightened it?
Not really, I've straightened it a few times to see what it would look like and it looks strange. It's a lot longer that I thought but looks extremely uncanny with my face though that's probably because it's ugly. DESU I may just cut it short again.

inb4 the militant fba/ados people come here to whine about how it’s not a black only thread

I just don't really care for those oclored a lot

Attached: 1657506331362.png (897x841, 1.31M)

OK this is pretty based

Attached: 159cf7792c10a746cc938b923b656acc.gif (498x280, 2.19M)

Checkd

Need a cute big tiddy black gf bros

Based

something funny that's happened multiple times to me:
ive posted face a few times and irl i pass but whenever i post pics here people say i don't pass, i ask what features they think don't pass and they literally list off every ethnic feature i have, like bigger nose, curler hair etc. it's really funny how white this place is imo

Have you tried not being black

Any Forums is super duper, oh so fucking white

Everybody is racist on Any Forums. For example, I hate crackers.
>curlier hair
If they actually told you that, that's retarded, kek. Not only do white people also have curly hair, it's not a male only trait, unless its short curly hair which I suppose can seem more masculine.

that's the worst part, im not even near black, im like pale brown
yes ive literally been told that before. it's so sad seeing so many people advocating for others to straighten their curls on this board.

Oh so you did try it
The curls thing is retarded tho, imo girls with long curls look more feminine than girls with straight hair
Probably cause of the volume or smth idk

Black ftm. Grew up getting it permed just because my mom found it easier to deal with. I cut all the perm out and started wearing naturally at 12 because I liked my thick hair. Ever since then I've worn fros, short cuts and dreads. I wouldn't straighten my hair ever again, but what black man would even do that to begin with lol

>yes ive literally been told that before. it's so sad seeing so many people advocating for others to straighten their curls on this board.
It's most likely just a shitpost desu. If they're serious they probably think attraction = pass and aren't attracted to nonwhites. Which is a retarded way to think, there are plenty of women I don't find attractive and they still obviously look like women.

i agree

Attached: nazi trans flag troll.png (2880x1728, 64.63K)

>question: for people with curly/black hair did you struggle to learn to accept it or go thru a phase where you straightened it?

I never really questioned my gender until the about the age of 36 and thought I was a dude who just felt really uncomfortable in their own skin due to anxiety before then.

However, I accepted my hair immediately once I decided to grow it long as a part of my transition.

I love my hair and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Attached: Vieo_Walk_It_Like_I_Talk_It.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)