When will she get a cozy.tv channel?

when will she get a cozy.tv channel?

Attached: file.png (300x300, 140.08K)

I think they'd call her a commie

>click link
>schizos who bought tuxedos just to talk about politics on the internet on the front page
yeah.

Taf is the perfect trans bimbo. I wanna be her so bad. Being stupid and hot is bliss

>>schizos who bought tuxedos just to talk about politics on the internet on the front page
I am pretty sure they only buy the tops too and that's why everything is framed waist up

i think you're right.

Attached: yes.png (1202x1040, 1.01M)

Has she already been banned from all other streaming platforms for a random racist meltdown rant like all the other poltards that call themselves 'liberal' because they don't want to upset their streamer friends?

That's usually when that happens.

How is she so fucking perfect?

Probably someday, she goes on weird rants on tik tok and twitter.

Attached: QuickCheck_DontEat - Nick Fuentes Yellow Shorts [blStLN8asy4 - 2092x1177 - 0m59s].png (2092x1177, 2.2M)

May I ask what qualifications do these people have? If you really think about twitch and youtube politics like 1/2 of the people have zero qualifications and dont know 1/2 the shit they're talking about

Lmao wait its actually true

She's hot so what else you need.

this is tafaj's qualification

Attached: 1659456925489231.jpg (472x1024, 51.26K)

They appeal to 14 year olds edgy tik tok racists ig

I hate her politics but mmmmmmmmmm

MY FUCKING SIDES

I will be made at taf for posting on femboy subreddits and such and gentrifying those subs with her beauty.

>May I ask what qualifications do these people have?
this is sarcasm, right

I've seen much better with much less posing

Are you trying to tell me that alex jones and nick fuentes don't have phds in political philosophy?

All ass pics are posed

Seriously, what is going on with Nick Fuentes mentally?

Perhaps, but i own a mirror

He's just one of those annoying conservatives kids that you went to school with who got a microphone and rants because he had no friends

If you can look like taf please dm me

why is this shit board so obsessed with taf

All popular trans girls are obsessed over. But her being both a sex worker and controversial politically is the perfect storm.

Even better, i look like me.

She advertises aggressively here making threads about herself trying to rebrand as a vaguely controversial political commentator because she wouldn't be taken seriously outside the context of channer audiences. This has been going on for years.

>She advertises aggressively here making threads about herself
Honestly probably true. It definitely works

point taken, however, her political opinions are dumb as dogshit. nothing but sophomoric, half-baked "takes." this woman does not read a lot of books. damn I would love to shut up her inane rambling with my cock.