I suffer on grey zone

I suffer on grey zone

Attached: Mapatt.jpg (720x444, 87.02K)

idk if i'd include U.S + Canada, they're pretty average for the most part tbhon

There are hot guys everywhere stupid this is just racism.

>British and American women do sex tourism in Brazil, Jamaica and Kenya because... Because reasons, ok?

>REEEEEEE UR RAYCIS!!!
Why does this only exist here? Trannies are known to be violently racist
exclude bongland and america, maybe land of the leafs

>Trannies are known to be violently racist
Projecting

India? lol

Yes

>the women in question

Attached: amber-main.jpg (680x816, 47.12K)

i'm a tranny retard
>wah theres waycism when i go to the deepest crevices of internet?!?! wtf?!?! some people disagree with me????????

>i'm a tranny retard
exacting, you're projecting your beliefs onto everyone else in the community.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>when i go to the deepest crevices of internet
This is not the deepest crevices of the internet lmao

I think Korean guys are cute

Attached: LkB9tGNp6ulpGN5L_f7d99d41e26244199100b01bc64fff0a_1550036905713.jpg (750x1125, 139.28K)

>Any Forums
>the deepest crevices of internet
Cringy tryhard.

Literally all those areas but subsaharan africa, china, philipines and continental southeast Asia has hot guys (these areas are filled with denisovans and erectus mutts that are disgusting and small dicked)

on the bright side, southeast asian 'men' make good bottoms because they are short and generally have small dicks and sensitive tits for whatever reason despite being men.

Hell no

When was the last time you heard someone swoon over a Bulgarian guy? And people don't constantly fetishize east asian guys? Not only is this obs racist but just like wrong

Attached: Rohit-Khandelwal.png (550x629, 387.11K)

White bros...we are getting fetishized again. How do we prevent that?

0.000000000000000001% of the indian population and any average guy of the green area looks better

Don't lol

Are you kidding me? Have you seen most europeans? Or americans? These are stereotypically ugly people.