Are there lesbian power bottoms? Like a couple where you have a big...

Are there lesbian power bottoms? Like a couple where you have a big, stereotypical butch like pic related completely dominated by a smol, really femme girly girl? Or does that dynamic not exist with lesbians?

Attached: 1646840722765.jpg (1077x1354, 663K)

probably does exist, not very popular though

lesbians can't have sex, they just hit each other instead

That thing is fucking disgusting.

That is literally my favorite coupling. lol
t. small fem
Lesbians have the lowest rates of domestic violence. Bisexual women have the highest, followed by straight women. :)

She fucks niggers so yes
Great body though

>calling picrel butch
fucking lol

i get that you’re trying to be the queen husstuss but yk you come off like a jealous chasebro sometimes lol

giwtwm

Yes. But also picrel isn't even a little bit butch lol.

She’s a repressing bislut. She’ll end up coming out as a “lesbian” or “transbian” just like Willow in due time.

WDYM she has short hair I thought that's all it takes

the picture from last night is older, I've got bangs now and my hairs pretty long
you wish, transbian

Attached: 1659111666369060.gif (477x498, 1.27M)

holy shit trannies are clueless

>she

Kek, self-proclaimed HSTS trannies ARE basically effeminate gay men, so you’re right.

No man, it's a whole style. It's not just about the hair but also tattoos and men's clothing and not wearing makeup. There's a clear difference between the regular woman with short hair in OP and a typical butch lesbian like this one.

Attached: D5b42zSUEAAVPk0.jpg (1061x1200, 140.16K)

god she’s so hot. she’s dating some ugly dude now though

That’s not a butch lesbian either. hahaha Very hot, though.

>Great body though

Attached: 1633471664477.jpg (500x359, 29.91K)

picture from last night also hid your manly chin

I've known lots of cis women with chins like mine FUCK YOU

Attached: angry-anime.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

Yes tranny faggot pedophile cope you will never look like her even if you bloat up

Sure, but that doesn't make them normal, average cis women.

Attached: 1621141211610 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 116.62K)

EVERYONE IN THAT THREAD CALLED ME CUTE I DONT CARE FUCK YOU

Eat curb troon

kill yourself you faggot repressor I hope your family learns how much you secretly wish you were born a woman and disown you

Yeah because this board is full of repressing faggots attracted to clocky troons like you. LOL

Trannies don't deserve anyrhing good you all worship kikes and pedophilia fuck you nigger amerimongrel shit eating jew faggot