What's the best way for me (a cis straight male) to manipulate a trans girl to do my bidding? What do you crave?

What's the best way for me (a cis straight male) to manipulate a trans girl to do my bidding? What do you crave?

Attached: 1659469565447.png (1000x827, 690.18K)

>Can I own you?
Jobs done

>what do you crave
French fries and ffs

a dominant man makes me melt. But if youre asking for advice on here, you probably dont have the mindset for that sort of thing

Can I own you?

hahaha good luck we trans girls will manipulate you right back

user if you're into both AFAB and AMAB people you're by definition bisexual

Yet another post by a cis male, groomer, degenerate, (most likely) pedophile chaser. Leave the girls alone and stop grooming them.

It's only gay if you take it in the ass tho so I'm 100% straight.

if you make her wear a collar, she'll be psychically obligated to obey your every command

is it that easy? I don't want them to be unhappy either
If I supplied you with french fries would you do my bidding, no questions asked?
I think I'm a fairly dominant guy
I'm not attracted to them. I just want them to do my bidding. Stop grooming me into be gay.

>I think I'm a fairly dominant guy
>I think
bonk bonk

Attached: 27861ef1cb7de9c526acab19a0900e48.png (563x487, 176.24K)

The French fries would be a great step in that direction. But if you want the full package you need to pony up atleast 5k for ffs

attention

>What do you crave?
troon out and wear cute socks

Already have an owner sorry
I mean, honestly there are plenty that would make it that easy, if you didn't genuinely care for them, it might not be permanent but idk, I'm not as attention starved as some people out there, I suppose

>a cis straight male
I'm assuming that it would be nothing sexual otherwise you wouldn't be straight.

Well, "I consider" then.
if it's pills you want I can hook you up. my family owns a small pharmacy chain in north western Bulgaria. ffs, I don't think I can.
>nothing sexual
Yes, exactly. Just want them to do my bidding.

I need a constant supply of klonopin and hydrocodone. You can sell whatever I don't take on the street while I have a nice bath and nodd off

>klonopin and hydrocodone
user, aren't these painkillers?

Being dominant, you being a fairly masculine guy.
Being comforting to her. Making her give you a blowjob.
All those would work.