To what extent is it normal to adjust bulge in public?

I'm a retarded packerino pooner (once I started wearing it I became incredibly uncomfortable when not wearing it). Sometimes when I'm wearing loose shorts or athletic shorts my packer shifts while I walk and I need to move it. I see men adjust themselves over their pants in public either doing it subtly or when they think no ones looking, but if it seems like no ones around is it perverted to adjust under the pants really quickly? If someone saw would they think it was clueless gross, or normal man gross?

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

why don't you just go to the bathroom stall like when we need to re-tuck

>bulge
>pooner

i think it’s normal but im also ftm. also
>once I started wearing it I became incredibly uncomfortable when not wearing it
same. didnt get it till i started wearing one but now i cant go without it

I live in a walkable city and it's how I get most places, that's mainly when I have this issue. Sometimes it looks like I have a chub. Is it more embarrassing to walk down the street like that or to briefly be seen adjusting?

cis guy, idk i try to adjust my shit when i get up from standing looks like you are fixing your shirt ez pz, also putting your hand in your pocket is pretty discreet way or just send it because like 99% of people are looking where they are trying to go and not in their peripheral vision looking for people grabbing their junk

fake "bulge" of a flaccid silicone flesh toned penis I have shoved in my boxers. So sorry I should've been more specific

as a cis guy I do this a lot and I think most guys do

not under the pants though, that would definitely be weird

>under the pants
absolutely unacceptable. never acceptable even for short durations.
>clueless gross, normal man gross
no, predator/sex-crime gross at baseline, pedophile gross if within visual line of sight of anyone who could be viewed as appearing under 18, stalker/rapist gross is done within visual line of sight of any female who could be viewed as conventionally attractive.
a man making direct physical contact with his penis in a public space is typically arrest-worthy.
figure out and practice at home on how to re-adjust it using pants tension, walking gait changes, or small out-of-pants pushes. do NOT spend too much time directly adjusting it with your hands - if it looks like it could be interpreted as stroking or prolonged scratching or anything else that could be conceived as providing any possible form of pleasure it enters potential criminal issue territory.

Getting arrested for accidentally exposing my packerino to children in public gave me so much euphoria dooood xD

One time I really really really needed to adjust myself so I did. I had no choice and I'm not proud

depending on your locale, corrective rapes by police, here we come!

Is it too much to request that someone draw a pooner who has been arrested for pedophilia who says it’s giving him gender euphoria because pedophiles are almost exclusively male

what the fuck is with ftm's obsession with having bulges? when men have visible bulges it's super awkward and embarrassing.

Rapepoons want to make everyone around them uncomfortable by having to see their oddly shaped, disproportionate bulge

Why even wear a packer with loose shorts? I get it if it's tighter pants but not that.

it's a retarded security blanket at this point. muh dysphoria.

You’re fine there’s an autistic guy at my work whose constantly adjusting and everyone just thinks he’s a creep. It will actually help you pass better to constantly be grabbing at your crotch

>when men have visible bulges it's super awkward and embarrassing
sounds hot tbdesu

You realise OP likely isn't referring to a boner bulge, just a regular flaccid silicone packer type bulge?

Like these guys:
If I gotta adjust, I gotta adjust.
Just never hands down trousers and always take the shortest amount of time possible.
No real time limit, but, if you can't get it right first go... Live with it.
Usually a quick pinch of the boxers, pull and let go.
If that doesn't work, don't bother trying to repeat until you have walked a decent distance away.