Dear trans people, you will never be the sex you desperately trying "transition" to...

Dear trans people, you will never be the sex you desperately trying "transition" to. Your mutilated bodies are not considered the opposite sex, your mutilated genitals (if you got money for srs) will never be considered a vagina/penis, your transplanted womb/prostate will be rejected by your own body because you are male/female and you will be one forever! No amount of surgeries and cope will deny that fact, real women and men considered by the set of sex organs they born with and it won't be rejected by their own body, they may have chromosome mosaicism, they may have issues with sex hormone production, they may be infertile or whatever the only God knows but the point is that they are still born that way and they will never change their observed sex. Your "passing" is based on supporting patriarchal stereotypes which are harmful to people. "AGPs" and "HSTSes" both trying to appeal male gaze and gender stereotypes to prove their "natural feminity" which no male have ever had.

Attached: _111200459_9b169445-5b48-467f-b652-cbb9d838460b.jpg (976x976, 91.68K)

who?

Attached: d94.jpg (396x382, 48.94K)

>detransitioning makes you a globohomo drawing
Fuck bros I was doing it but now I'm not so sure

Attached: 9b87c37ce80e4c53456c2682e3b14fee.jpg (256x256, 7.06K)

Dear cis people
It is very embarrassing for me to admit I have severe mental issues, so I'm much more comfortable taking estrogen while wearing diapers. Being able to yell at strangers over very menial things finally gives me a sense of control in my life, so please be understanding.

yeah thats cool and all but you forgot the reason i should give a shit

>transplanted prostate
My fuckin sides

>Your "passing" is based on supporting patriarchal stereotypes which are harmful to people. "AGPs" and "HSTSes" both trying to appeal male gaze and gender stereotypes to prove their "natural feminity" which no male have ever had.
you're right but I don't care

Didn't ask

hard to focus on what you've written. already seen it all before, lost focus quickly. already forgot it all. was boring anyway. sorry :/ :P.

captcha: xvnw4r. as meaningless as your post ig. lol. :P.

Attached: 5CA66092-95B1-4DBB-8B46-4A7960933270.jpg (880x587, 114.61K)

Made me laugh. Don't worry user. No one will make you into a hipster illustration unless you request it.

>Your "passing" is based on supporting patriarchal stereotypes which are harmful to people
ok, go ahead then. rebel against the gender binary by abandoning all gendered presentation. if you don't walk around in both mens and womens clothes at all times then you are literally supporting the patriarchy

eh 2/10
i respect the effort but you're not gonna get anywhere with this

dear internet retard:

more importantly
womens clothes > mens clothes

>mucho texto
Do not care

we know, but we're that crazy.
society humors us so we don't lose our shit like the axe queen in the gas station.

Boooooooooooring.

>Dear trans people, you will never be the sex you desperately trying "transition" to
We know, we just want to be closer to it.
>your mutilated genitals (if you got money for srs) will never be considered a vagina/penis
good thing i'm not getting srs if I can't have kids.
>Your "passing" is based on supporting patriarchal stereotypes which are harmful to people.
It's societies fault, not our own. Most trans women are awkward programmer nerds and most trans men are faggy pretty boys.

>Dear trans people, you will never be the sex you desperately trying "transition" to.
Don't care didn't ask plus I'm far sexier now

I want to ruin your detrans pussy bro let me fuck

>Dear trans people, you will never be the sex you desperately trying "transition" to.
Jokes on you I'm transgender not transsexual so your entire argument doesn't apply to me!