Fine I admit it, I like trannies

Fine I admit it, I like trannies.
I'm not grossed out by them.
When I see trannies enthusiastically enjoying a hobby we share I start to get a crush.
When trannies are nice to me it makes me smile.
I'm tired of pretending.

Attached: 1648428416918.jpg (1280x720, 150.68K)

Attached: FE4DCDBA-770D-458B-B55A-3944029A288B.png (298x390, 83.77K)

sarah-n-tuned is cool.
if you ever want a reminder of how different the world is vs the comfiness of even a place like Any Forums, look up her name on google and you'll get all sorts of car guys on forums from the past 2-3 years describing sarah with the same kind of visceral disgust and dated transsexual-era "i didn't know that was a man in a dress, i need to vomit, he should have no right to put those videos up without warning the men he's baiting" as ace ventura did in the 90s is painfully sobering. hearing "tranny" is cute on Any Forums because this place is so familiar and genuinely safe in comparison, seeing it when "middle america" men don't think any trans people are around and open up about how they feel is incredibly disheartening.

that's the same as my car :)

>me get my dick hard
>me now treat you like human

you're pathetic

Trans women in motorsports are cool. I like Charlie Martin a lot.

Cope, all your validation exists by men being sexually aroused by you, you AGP trainknee

not her but even though this is true it doesn't hurt at all

why would you lie like this? is this what you normally do with your time, just taunting people online with lies because you have nothing better to do?

Just another spoiled man with a ton of surgery

What's with guys who were sponsored by monster going trans

Attached: 20220802_030121.jpg (1080x1871, 532.67K)

Fucking hate this dude, used being a desk worker in the army to get medical to transition free and then lords it over everyone that he's some sort of giga passer, yeah with a 100k in free surgery anyone under 35 would end up hot. Fuck you

If it is any consolation I've been moderately defending trannies in real life discussion for some time now.
Based, civics are one of the few cars being made still that aren't shit
This post is actually getting under my skin. I never posted anything about trannies being less than human, I never posted anything sexually charged.
There's just no response for this because it's just your brain warping reality to suit whatever little scenario you've set up for yourself.
Go fuck yourself.
Sour grapes. Imagine being angry because of someone elses happiness lol

Attached: 1656021928164.jpg (1280x720, 249.76K)

>Sour grapes
Where is my free sex change surgery huh???????? Fuck you, just because you have money to pass quickly doesn't mean you earned shit or are more of a woman than me

Should've joined the military and got those welfare queen bucks instead you played yourself.

op please don't tell me you're falling for these obvious trolls, we get them here all the time and they always act incendiary like this to scare their own types away. meanwhile actual trans girls on Any Forums are too meek to ask for ketchup packets

>if you ever want a reminder of how different the world is vs the comfiness of even a place like Any Forums, look up her name on google and you'll get all sorts of car guys on forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-054320_Chrome.jpg (1080x1942, 680.96K)

There's a funny split of car people who will never watch her content and hate her as an abstraction because she's trans and car people who didn't clock her, simped, and now hate her because they found out she's trans and now have to retroactively justify disliking her.

Attached: 1641586031961.jpg (1363x1363, 413.43K)

>Fine I admit it, I like trannies.
>I'm not grossed out by them.
>I'm tired of pretending.
the whole point of this thread is that you normally pretend that you find trannies disgusting to other people. if you don't see anything wrong with that then you are a jackass and an idiot. that's arguably much worse than actually finding them repulsive because at least that would be your genuine reaction.

>I never posted anything about trannies being less than human
idk pretending you're disgusted by them is pretty close to that

and to think your dumb ass expects pats on the back. probably a tranny gf to boot.

all of this assuming it wasnt just internet lingo "im tired of pretending" kinda thing and you didn't actually mean it like that. if that's the case im gay.

Obviously I didn't mean it like that you dipstick

not obvious at all when we get dozens of threads a day of chasers who believe that just because they are nice to trannies in private so they can get laid means they accept us.

I for one can't wait to find out who my real friends are.

please god touch grass, you're doing the most to give an atrocious taste and i don't understand how you think being a twitter-tier self-aggrandizing purity-testing ethics
masturbator is helping someone coming to grips with the idea that trans people are people too. if this is elaborate bait consider me thoroughly baited but still

i already said that if that doesn't apply to him i'm a gay retard, and maybe i jumped the gun but you know you'd be lying if you said that kind of attitude that i described is uncommon among chasers.

if what i said does apply he deserves a slap on the face. anyway im done sorry.

Mhmmm car tranny's