Chasers, why do you seek tranners?

why seek out trans women vs. cis women? given that there are a lot more cis women than trans women, it seems like it would be easier than specifically looking for trans girls. no judgement (unless you're super transphobic), just curious

Attached: dooom.jpg (880x480, 43.44K)

The penis

not op but what would you do if your trans girl turned up in chastity without the key so you couldn't mess with her penis?

I don't specifically seek trans girls over cis girls. However I tend to be perma online and mentally unhinged, so I relate to transgirls a bit more. Plus transgirls tend to have cuter autistic interests

Attached: sunflowers.jpg (610x635, 455.1K)

Cages are cute too

Why seek out cis women? Why seek out fat women? Why seek out thai women? Why seek out latina women? Why seek out gay men? Why seek out crossdressers? Why seek out femboys? Why do I have justify my sexual preferences when it comes to trannies?

so you're fine just having it there even if you don't touch it?

Yeah, I just find vaginas disgusting

cool, learned something new about chasers ig

i don't really chase, i would just prefer a trans gf over a cis one, if you want to know why, could be a mix of life experiences, could also be influenced by the fact i was hit on quite a lot by troon when i was i teenager

>lower standards than ciswomen
>interests are closer to mine than they are for ciswomen
>more likely to be introverted
>less likely to be normie
>girl penis is hot

Attached: 1652337546598.png (460x394, 161.28K)

A mix of

- broken bird syndrome
- I like small tits
- I like anal
- Trans girls are crazy but they are funny to spend time with

Actually I don't like tall trans girls, I don't like masculine voices, I don't like dicks bigger than mine.

If you want me to be completely honest, it's because I don't see you entirely as a girl but more closely resembling a very feminine failed male. And I'm more comfortable around men.

what's tall to you?

I love cock

trans girls usually had to develop personalities and interests instead of skating by on being a retarded spoiled child their whole life. i'm close friends with two tranners and they're both legit hilarious

these pretty much
/thread

Anything under 1.75 cm is not tall.
Anything under 1.80 cm is passable for me.

(also I am 1.81 cm, so I am ok with any girl shorter than me)

fucking retarded manlet doesn't even know what a cm is, kill yourself midget

you're a woman's height lol

why do you put the decimal point
are you european or something?