Men will literally spend thousands of hours in the gym to look more attractive but still won't try foundation

Men will literally spend thousands of hours in the gym to look more attractive but still won't try foundation.

Attached: disappointed.jpg (800x450, 28.95K)

Foundation fucks up your skin and makes you more prone to acne, cis men want to be attractive naked and rid their flaws, not cover up their flaws

wearing makeup on a day to day basis is cringe. people should look how they look

I DONT WANT A FUCKING BANDAID FIX
I WANT TO BE PERFECT

t.ugly

Just say “I’m a cisehet boy” you don’t need the extra words

no, just a lazy tranny
makeup is hard, takes too much time, and is expensive. wish it wasn't so standard
actually i got called cute by a stranger and he asked me for my number today so...

>makeup is hard, takes too much time, and is expensive. wish it wasn't so standard

If eyeliner wasn’t so hard I would rail on you

Yeah it's tricky but you just have to do it every day until you get it. Basically half of 13 year old girls look like pandas all the time but they figure it out eventually. They're just lucky enough to be cringey in their teens instead of older.

>t. manipulative liar
Just rub foreskins on your face, bro!

Attached: face-cream.gif (323x242, 1.78M)

micellar water.

>foreskins
Wat?

circumcision is still the norm because baby foreskin is used in makeup like foundation

Skincare >> makeup. Foundation is a daily hassle and you have to worry about it 'melting' or causing acne, I personally hated having to use primer then foundation then setting powder then setting spray and taking it all off with a double cleanse every night. Fuck that. If your skin is actually clear, you dont need it. Use differin or if that doesnt work, accutane.
t. Cis f

I think you may be forgetting that you are talking to trannies right now. We need the makeup.

Well, the men who fuck us need the makeup.
We don't need it.

I like makeup

Attached: Alexa-chop-off-my-dick-Trixie.png (1280x800, 1.48M)

You're giving people who care a bad name by not knowing your facts.
They're used for things like Epidermal Growth Factor serum which is super fucking expensive and not "makeup." It's basically stem cell goo you can rub on your face to make it look younger.

>Skincare >> makeup.
Based, I don’t do makeup I just get my lashes done every two weeks and have a skincare routine

literally every hygiene product except toothbrushes and razors are products of marketing and do more worse than good.