The biggest mistake I've made so far is thinking Chris Chan is a special case and not just an average Transbian who was...

The biggest mistake I've made so far is thinking Chris Chan is a special case and not just an average Transbian who was stupid enough to say the quiet part out loud

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000670660655 (1).jpg (2048x1538, 309.99K)

She free yet?

Naw she goin away bro. Prolly 5 years.

He stuck that Sonichu crisp up his ass at one point because some autistic kid talked him into it.

I don't think this is the same one, pretty sure he had to break it to get it in

How you know? Did mom admit it?

Chris chan isn't a transbian though

You sure?

Yeah?

Chris Chan transitioned solely to fuck lesbians because he thought they were an untapped market

Chris Chan is an autistic retard driven to insanity by gangstalkers
He wouldn't have turned out this way if not for them

No she didn't, she transitioned because she's autistic
And yeah, she's attracted to cis women so she's a trans lesbian not a transbian

He would have been a footnote in local history about a rapist and murderer

if you think chris chan is like most trans people or transbians or whatever ur insane lmao

She transitioned because people on the internet trolled her into it, like half of all trans women.

He wouldn't be a rapist or a murderer just a weirdo retard who obsesses over shitty cartoons and games

I never heard anything about that, where can I read about it?

Your incredulousness does not make my weekend hobby invalid

Ok but link me the relevant trolling campaigns on the wiki assuming it still exists

he was always asexually frustrated and instead of trooning out, he would have kidnapped raped and accidently killed some poor local girl he would have seen as rightfully his for some bullshit reason like she was nice to him once or after he "came to her rescue from her jerk boyfriend" it's a classic story from the pre-internet days of small-town retards like him

>he would have kidnapped raped and accidently killed some poor local girl
No he wouldn't
This is just your faggot conjecture and justification for why people fucking with a harmless retard for 15 years was okay

Chris is not and never has been a harmless retard