How many of you believe in alpha/beta/etc hierarchy? For those of you who do, why do people always say beta male...

How many of you believe in alpha/beta/etc hierarchy? For those of you who do, why do people always say beta male? Isn't beta male only 2nd from top, or is it purely because they got cucked out of alpha? Are sigma males real?

Attached: 1629350460651.jpg (1280x720, 74.77K)

It's astrology for men

I think it would be really really funny if the people meming about greek letter hierarchy found out about Omegaverse.

this

kinda this, but at least astrology has a rich and interesting history. i’m pretty sure no one did this greek letter hierarchical sociology stuff 50 years ago

alpha/beta just describes leader/follower positions in a social group. Any other stuff like sigma is just a meme.
The idea that a social group is structured around a minority of core leaders is pretty true in lots of cases. I think people get upset about it because they don't like the idea that they're not an alpha chad, but the reality is that alpha chads obviously exist, and most men aren't one.
Beyond that it's bullshit tacked on to the original dichotomy, which is just meant to be useful terms to generalize social roles.

I was actively trying to avoid anyone mentioning omegaverse, but it would be really funny
so no omegaverse?

>so no omegaverse?
I have no idea what that is

Except astrology is real

i don't even "believe" in it for animals, because it's not real, not for wolves or any other animal. i do miss using omegamale as a pejorative however

keep it that way, please nobody answer i'm a leo but dont exhibit any leo traits

why not keep using it as one

it’s based. it’s kinda bl fanfic with a heavy emphasis on these wolf social hierarchy themes

How uncultured you are

Attached: e97e21adf7acc12e16bd4d15ccce981454dbb212_hq (1).jpg (600x750, 61.22K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Wouldn't you like to know Weatherboy

Attached: 259172353-352-k558035.jpg (352x550, 23.58K)

the mpreg is the least of it

I know what it is but i really fucking hate that image specifically. I know its probably fujos making it easier to self-insert but i hate when male characters act like women/cliche female anime characters in yaoi
it is based but fuck you for telling them

sauce?

What is your rising and moon sign? Were you born during the evening, might I guess?

i dotn know

Look up your birth time on your certificate, then look at a birth chart website, then get back to me with the houses and signs of your sun, moon, and ascendant. Astrology is more than just your sun sign.

you definitely need to know your moon sign and ascendant to get an accurate result tho

>Except astrology is real
omega detected

Lol, lamebrained moid detected.

virgo detected

nice digits
i dont have my certificate though

I take offense to that, I’m a virgo and I believe in astrology >:(

It’s ok! Do you know your birthdate? If so, you can look up just that. Tell me your sun, moon, mercury, venus, and Mars signs and I can tell u a lot