Do tttt transgirls like it when their chaser boyfriends take them to McDonald's...

Do tttt transgirls like it when their chaser boyfriends take them to McDonald's, or do they prefer homecooked healthy meals?

Attached: 1659309875127539.jpg (640x1540, 150.48K)

I prefer this local Mexican burger joint. The horchata is great

I lime both but if we only ate take out that's be kinda lame. If I had to pick 1 I'd pick home-cooked meals, take out is when we feels lazy

holy fuck Taf is so fucking UGLY. what the fuck is this? I feel so fucking queasy looking at her. she literally looks like playdough grease slapped together in the form of a barbie that was let outside to melt too long. god imagine the smell

it’s a filter retard

home cooked meal desu

good restaurant

i forgot how this notation works, i mean it the other way round lol

based american patriot tranner

Nah, you got it right. To hate on McDonalds is to hate on the greatest country on earth. Why would you try to destroy the culture of the United States if America, the leader of the free world and most properous country to ever exist?

no, it's a crystal ball, a gaze in taf's future
her mcdonald's obsession is getting way out of hand

Cute butterface

Bruh what happened to her face she looks gross

was looking at tafs twitter and found this, do "trans girls" really?

Attached: xddd.jpg (730x724, 240.34K)

I wouldnt mind if you brought me to McDonalds and we hungout and talked. I'm pretty low maintained

Every time someone says they are low maintenance, they are extremely clingy and high maintenance.

average amerilard brain

dont mind my autism

Do they really what?

How about you ask a proper question instead of fucking regurgitating low hanging twitter memes like a redditor?

littel bit of both
it would nice to order mcdonalds and get high and cuddle

>posting uncensored testicles on a blue board
do you really?