How possible is it that your hips wilk grow if you started at 18? How much will they grow if they even will?

How possible is it that your hips wilk grow if you started at 18? How much will they grow if they even will?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 20220731_030350.jpg (1332x2048, 267.04K)

YMMV

Don't expect it

:(

Yeah reality is shit
Best to go in with no expectations
I know people who've had hip growth after 18 and I know people who started at 18 who got nothing

can happen, won't always
i started at 22 and have been told by family that my hips have grown. i don't believe it though

My expectations are very low but I guess I should set them lower
Is there anything that can increase the chance of it happening

I didnt actually measure so its hard to say but my hips were sore, I lost an inch or two of height, and there was a time when i kept bumping into shit with the side of my hips like theyd grown and i wasnt used to it yet

t. Started at 20 honscientist

>increase the chance of it happening
nope

This is just a dumb theory I have but I think killing your T asap and starting with E slowly is the way to go

I hope it's not just honscience cause giwtwm
Damn

My regimen for the first 3 months is 2mg E and 50mg bica is this good enough

Bump

left is a pic i took two weeks ago, 4ish months hrt. right is a pic i took 4 months ago. in both i weight 135 pounds and also im pulling my shirt back to make my shape visible. but visibly i think i have some amount hip growth or fat redistribution or something else idk im 21 btw. you are totally fine op dont worry.

Attached: heeps.png (2000x1600, 2.57M)

Don't you think it might be the pants
>btw. you are totally fine op dont worry
I'm really not

user i promise you you are fine unless your cis f family members are hipless. also im sure its not the pants lol a better comparison would be in the same outfit but i promise there was some sort of growth/change people comment on my body now and pants that fit fine or sagged now fit snug or too tight around my waist and i havent gained weight so im not just fatter lol. i have nothing to gain lying to you i would show nude comparison pics but i dont look good by any means im just showing that stuff has happened for me in my early twenties in just the first months of hrt and you have much better prospects than me even assuming you arent a meme tier gigahon.

I'm 21 and my hips are still growing on hrt

its a crapshoot, you might get some, might even get a lot depending on genetics but you might get none, try not to get your hopes up. I would say some growth is likely but not a ton?
i started a few months before i turned 18 and picrel is what i got

Attached: body timeline 22.png (757x758, 769.65K)

It's all a ymmv situation, generally the younger you start the better, but hey I'm 32 and even I got some hip growth so starting at 18 you'll be fine, promise
I would recommend getting a good yoga routine to keep all your joints loose and make it easier for them to do what the e will make them naturally want to do. Hip opening yoga exercises have been especially great obv, for me esp around the 9ish month mark when they were shifting the most and super painful

>user i promise you you are fin
I have smaller hips than the average male
But then again I also have a smaller ribcage than the average female
But I also have 16" bideltoid shoulders so eh
I don't think I'm fine sorry
But really happy for you that you got noticable hipgrowth
Happy for u too

You look extremely good on the right
So get into yoga yeah? Alright

I mean yoga is great for you in general but yeah I could really feel the benefits when my hips were super painful
Just be careful and work your way up to the more intense and advanced routines, it's pretty easy to injure yourself if your limbs and joints aren't used to that kind of intense stretching

I'm not used to any physical activity
I just lay in bed all day not eating and not doing anything

I started just after my 22nd birthday and my waist measurement has gone up 2” while my weight went down
As always, ymmv, my puberty was so delayed that I was on hgh for a bit as a kid (so fucking cursed I couldn’t be on estrogen for that)