10 reasons for gay men to oppose anal sex

1) it creates diseases (the aids epidemic never ended)
2) it creates incontinence
3) it makes straight people despise us more than they normally would
4) it makes discussing homosexuality difficult due to the amount of bad jokes people feel compelled to make whenever you try to have an actual discussion
5) if homosexuality is natural and justified by love, one would find very easy to be satisfied with frottage and the like
6) it makes it easier to defend homosexuality from a religious standpoint (example:the leviticus verses condemn anal sex specifically)
7) it's animalistic and filthy
8) it creates an imbalanced, unequal relationship (how can you say you love someone when you're willing to risk giving them a disease or tearing their anus?)
9) it's bad for our personal pride, I don't want to hear deflection like "straight people also do it" let's be better than them then
10) it makes straight people assume we all do this, which makes the lives of gay men who lack confidence unbearable and can drive them to suicide
inb4 poorly thought-out, half-baked attempts at rebuttals

Attached: image_2022-08-01_013541350.png (960x692, 569.75K)

hmmm

Attached: FXgd1oqXoAA_xUb.jpg (720x1560, 128.84K)

I don't see anal sex as gay, I see it as anti-gay.

Someone hasn’t found the p-spot yet :/

Someone lacks a sense of disgust.

wow that's literally me, feces is disgusting

Actually I do! I get really turned off when I feel or find that I didn’t do the best job cleaning and immediately end a masturbation session when it happens.
Here I thought I was extreme…

Why do you not see the truth in the points I made then?

Because p-spot go boing! haha :3

goodg0y

So you're
>willing to create diseases
>willing to create incontinence
>willing to make straight people despise us more than they normally would
>willing to make discussing homosexuality difficult due to the amount of bad jokes
>willing to make it seem like we can't be satisfied with what is natural, even though we claim homosexuality is natural
>willing to make things more difficult for believing gay men
>willing to be animalistic and filthy
>willing to create and imbalanced, unequal relationship
>willing to harm your sense of pride
>willing to let straight people assume we all do this
all just for the sake of an orgasm you could easily find otherwise with a little love and imagination?

Uhm first off u can’t just replace prostate orgasms that’s like trying to run a power plant with ur feet nobody is gonna be happy
Second off omg yes idc my dick is useless and that makes me even hornier, not only are penis orgasms ruined for me they’re basically unachievable
Third off anal actually helps with my IBS symptoms! Not only is my diet better now that I started buttfucking, but my poos are a lot better looking too!
I think u need to go outside and take an anatomy class

You're deluded and your penis doesn't seem to work properly.

Actually ur deluded and u need to do more research straight people don’t even think gays having buttsex is gross they even envy it
Also yea my dick soft but it probably still cum harder than u >:3

I’m not even gay, but I now want to stick things up my ass just by how much of a faggot OP is.

Learn to write proper english you unenlightened litter clown.
>straight people don’t even think gays having buttsex is gross
This is bait.
>it probably still cum harder than u
Thanks for showing you're a degenerate undeserving of my time.

You don't seem stable if all it takes for you to fuck yourself is some gay writing against anal. So...go fuck yourself I guess?

Now then.
And straight sex isn't?

Will do, chief.

>it creates diseases
Being a mechanism for spreading diseases is not the same thing as making them. Moreover, treating AIDS exclusively as a gay disease is precisely how we ended up having it spread to so many people via blood transfusions and through shared needles.
>it creates incontinence
Use lube you fucking retards.
>it makes straight people despise us more than they normally would
Straight people have anal sex too. Moreover, why is their opinion relevant? Other people's disapproval is not a good reason to not do something. You don't owe them anything.
>if homosexuality is natural and justified by love
It doesn't need a justification.
>it makes it easier to defend homosexuality from a religious standpoint
We should not care about the standpoint of fairy tales.
>it creates an imbalanced, unequal relationship
If both parties want to do it, how is it imbalanced?
>I don't want to hear deflection like "straight people also do it" let's be better than them then
I don't care about your pride. I care about my freedom.
>it makes straight people assume we all do this
Again, I don't care about what straight people think.

Please like go outside and talk to people irl about this you’d be surprise
And no I will not type sophisticatedly!