Are you a griphon?

are you a griphon?

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-093118_Chrome.jpg (720x392, 149.32K)

you tell me
*grips your fucking nuts*

Is it really only 73 pounds for a healthy man? When I was a pre-HRT borderline anorexic 110 lb twinkish boymoder my grip strength was 100 lbs.
I did have very high T but I still would've expected I was weaker than the average healthy man.

ur built for rock climbing

Attached: gorilla grip.png (656x166, 98.57K)

Passing in terms of physical strength is very easy because HRT reducing your testosterone means that you aren’t getting the strength boost men get.

I've been training my grip strength lately trying to get meaty forearms and God damn I could turn a tranners throat to dust.

choke me daddy :3

You wouldn't survive

>massive hands that could crush bricks
>giant nose that extends a whole 9 inches from my face
>hairy as fuck legs, might as well be a lion
>wings the size of a small airplane that let me soar through the sky at high speeds
>only let those worthy enough to climb my back and ride me into the sky
>tfw griphon

i pass, have been on hrt for 6 years, do zero physical activity and my grip is 75 lbs. grip is innate.

My grip is super weak i have like chronic tendon issues, the doctors measured it once and it was so low they thought i was faking at first and made me re do it a bunch

How do you all know your grip strength wtf lol

My fap hand unironically got 137 pounds on a very official calibrated fitness test gauge
I'm too fat to lift myself though

Attached: 584-5846700_coomer-meme-hd-png-download.png (860x945, 258.52K)

I have the most feminine girl hands but can rep out a 150 pound grip which is my weight. I'm 18 and haven't started hrt yet.

I had it tested by my dr because of my tendon problems but idk what the numbers were, it was just like below where the chart started

tore hand ligament and had it tested as part of physical therapy

All the grip muscles are in your forearms, the hands just contain tendons except for the muscles that move your thumb. sideways.

and it's the basis for all misogyny and basically our entire society as it exists today.

Probably, my T has been nuked for half a year yet I still need to open jars for my (cis m and 6 inches taller than me) roommate.

Griphon? I wish.

Attached: gh.jpg (1000x750, 60.54K)

Probably, I'm a bicepshon also even after over half a decade hrt