I'm trans and I am NOT going to get a career in software engineering

i'm trans and I am NOT going to get a career in software engineering
Sure I could make a lot of money and I've done it a little bit
But FUCK tech
all my homies hate the tech industry

Attached: wh0722-karengillan-6-1654875233.jpg (480x719, 53.71K)

hey that's cool man I just like puters you know

Me either. Look how hot she is.

Attached: 1650641937219.jpg (1263x1920, 258.15K)

>not working in tech
you're not trutrans

AGP aren't trutrans user.

wrong

Attached: 1556088295426.png (571x122, 20.15K)

there's literally nothing wrong with the tech industry

besides Google/Facebook/etc.

i like puters too i was on them my whole childhood and started building them when i was 10
but the thought of writing code as my career, the culture around it and everything, annoys me and it's so universally shilled by everyone cause it's good money
idk man she kinda looks really childish it doesnt really do it for me

Attached: 79174e18c8663ef1ae4935a1471e4536.jpg (500x704, 66.68K)

Same, pretty good with computers but I’d hate myself if i was a programmer

Bet you don't have blåhaj either

AGPs were closeted crossdressers when it was uncool to be trans. The ones who came out did so in their 40s, after having a wife and kids. How can you say they're trutrans?

you should get a career as the eunuch advisor who i fuck on the side

why not OP? I make over 200k doing this and it's fun and I work from home. what's your game plan?

so they were trans before it was cool? sounds like trutrans to me?

i do actually
I don't find coding that fun. I can get some satisfaction from the problem solving/efficiency making parts of it, but overall it can get frustrating and tedious to me, and the more in-depth and technical it goes the more i start to lose interest
I want to get into the area of public policy/economics, or something adjacent. It's a niche area so my chances aren't great but i figured I should at least try and pursue it while I'm young and if I fail move into more standard business/analyst roles, rather than just have to deal with the regret of having not pursued anything I'm passionate about (not that work is necessarily my passion, but you know what i mean)

Attached: 1149802_full.jpg (300x300, 24.01K)

No, hsts were out during the days of discrimination, while Merv and Hank and Bruce crossdressed and didn't lift a finger to help them.

Attached: download (9) (5).jpg (300x168, 8.95K)

Understandable. Programming by itself is not very fun, it’s only when you reframe it in terms of what you’re working on. It’s like building a house, hammering isn’t fun but think of the final product. Good luck on your endeavors

Yeah I don't actually hate programming, like before I've made little games and stuff and had a fun time doing it. But as a career it isn't very appealing to me and it only rlly frustrates me cause the only career advice anyone gives anymore is "learn to code!!1!!" and they treat you like you're stupid if you don't

Attached: karen-gillan-selfie-tv-series-season-1-ep04-stills_1.jpg (1280x1910, 241.81K)

thanks for the tiny picture. it was a big help

I'm a tranny engineer and I'm considering quitting tech because it's so fucking dull and boring. I've been writing code and designing ICs for 16y now, regardless of the company or even country I worked at, it's always the same shit. My current contract ends in October, and I think I'm done with that shit afterwards. I'm so done with it.

i would get into coding because its good money and possibility of working from home full time sounds amazing but im a retard and im rlly rlly not that good at math at all

instead im studying psychology which im sure im gonna regret hard but oh well