Do normal women actually like sex and masturbate and all that?

I feel like I'm not supposed to because it's "unfeminine" but I really, really do like these things even after being on hrt for half a year
t. mtf

Attached: 1657171268049.jpg (1024x768, 274.99K)

yes and you have spent too much time on this site if you believe otherwise

yes lmao

I mostly wonder this because of the cis women around me and the things they've said

Yes, obviously
Your definition of femininity is bad and you should feel bad

Why should I feel bad?

Studies show that women are less horny than men and they mostly use sex to negotiate with men

Less =/= not

Have you ever met a BPD

I had a cisf ex that could not get enough of my dick and was horny almost as much as I was, sometimes more

Yes

All their study participants were 40 year old boomer moms

yes women can be very horny
like what?
if they're oppressed and possibly religious there's your reason
if it's just transphobia against you there's your reason
also women definitely slut-shame but that doesn't mean they're not horny themselves

They, especially my mom, have often acted as if sexuality is a thing men mainly experienced and women only do for emotion or out of necessity

then you know how bad your mom's sex life is...
I hope you don't know but it's an easy guess she doesn't masturbate and doesn't often have orgasms during sex and doesn't demand better and has taught herself that women just don't like sex rather than attempt better. lots of women are like that. female sexual repression has been going on thousands of years at this point and it gets passed down mother to daughter. you don't have to be like that.
I don't know where you are but for me after years of hrt and surgery while I'm pretty sure men and women are just different I'm also pretty sure women like sex.

yeah, i know a lotta really horny women, some of them have sex more than i masturbate

I have cis F friends that are extremely horny and promiscuous and chase tinder hookups for dick with as much gusto as their male counterparts, and i know cis f's who are ace and never want to have sex ever, it'd a spectrum.

Their sex drive is lower then men *on average* but that does not mean a woman cannot have a higher sex drive than the average man.

Guy here that thinks cuddling is superior to sex and almost every woman I've met thinks the opposite
Hugging someone, feeling their heartbeat and chest swell as they breathe in is honestly the best feeling in the world

Guy here, it's nice but should lead to sex. I can't cuddle with a girl without getting horny.

Collars on trans girls are so hot. Would you wear them outside the bedroom though?

Happens to me to and I hate it, like why isnt there a pause or off button