If a cis lesbian refuses to have sex with a transwoman, is she transphobic?

If a cis lesbian refuses to have sex with a transwoman, is she transphobic?

Attached: file.png (873x482, 192.17K)

obviously not bait kun

refusing to have sex with anyone is not transphobic and no one has ever argued that

what people have argued is if the only reason you won't fuck a tranny is not because of their physical features but because you see them as their AGAB then it would be driven by transphobia, but i don't really have a take on that and i think it's a pointless convo which helps no one

Rapehons should kill themselves. There's nothing more pathetic than this.

"a trans woman" no
"any trans woman on the baseness of them being trans" yes

There are a bunch of passing tranners running around. If a lesbian (or straight guy) claims they're not attracted to any trans people it's because they see them as men.

It doesn't matter. No one is obligated to date a trans person. You can reject someone from dating them for any reason, and that's your right. "Transphobia" means nothing, it's a made up word. Trans hate is something else, and shouldn't be tolerated if it's abusing someone's human rights. But when your at the point of applying your identity to shame/guilt someone who just doesn't like you, then you're in the wrong and it's disgusting tbqh.

I have yet to encounter a cis woman who didn't want the seggs cause tranny

Lesbians by definition do not fuck men unless they're raping us so no and in fact TIMs are misogynistic for wanting to fuck women while wearing drag

do you encounter any women?

If you don't see trans people as the gender they are, IE their gender identity, it's by definition transphobic.

Eat my ass.

plenty
Do you?

What if they really don't like dick and the trans woman hasn't had SRS?

Only something like 10% of transwomen get bottom surgery. If a lesbian isn't attracted to penises, is she transphobic for not dating a tranner with a cock?
It's called homoSEXUAL not homoGENDERAL.

Attached: file.png (827x816, 422.69K)

Trans women have female SEX hormones, therefore they are (mostly) of the female sex.

It's not transphobic. Hangups around body parts are entirely understandable.

Being gay myself I used to have an issue with the idea of having sex with a trans man with a vagina but lately I've stopped caring.

Always saw them as men, just ones incompatible with my preferences.

How about you lick my taint?

>Eat my ass.
You're a man. Idc what you say, you're not a woman. Even Ayden doesn't say things like this during arguments.

Attached: 285564-que-no-mola-nicolas-cage.jpg (167x260, 7.02K)

>if you aren't on HRT, you aren't trans

Not trans, idiot

Why are you here arguing cringe trans rhetoric then?

Actually you're cringe and I'm based

Attached: vklmggo84ws81.png (1080x1366, 622.88K)

Attached: FYkI084WQAAt2lD.jpg (598x2048, 362.99K)

Seek grass

It's fine for transwomen to only date cis women but not for cis women to only date cis women. Eat my whole asshole.