I'm AGAMP and don't really care about being a woman, I just want to look cute and fem

I'm AGAMP and don't really care about being a woman, I just want to look cute and fem.
Will I get ostracized by society at large if I just become a cute dude with tits? I really don't want to have to hide them anymore.
I would get a mastectomy if I could afford it, but I also don't really dislike my breasts, I just don't want to become a second class citizen because of them.

Attached: 1659181856361317.png (409x419, 98.94K)

Bump.

are you an afab?

AMAB.

if you aren't dysphoric then you should not start hormones, it will make you feel worse, make you infertile and shrink your prostate which can affect how you pee. Get some therapy and learn some makeup and do skincare if you want to look more fem.

I am dysphoric. I just don't care about being regarded as a woman, I just want to look fem.

could you explain your dysphoria? not being distressed by being perceived as male makes you sound not very dysphoric

faggot

Having male physical characteristics gives me immense distress, and I am taking HRT to get rid of them.
A stranger gendering female will of course make me feel good, because it means HRT is doing its thing, but it's not really something I actually want from people all the time. Like, if I looked like a woman, but everyone still refered to me as a male, I wouldn't mind, because I would still look like a woman.

>you WILL wear the skirt

Attached: 115127BA-8057-4DAD-9629-55506875826D.gif (864x432, 341.02K)

big mood

Attached: CF26CAFE-FBAA-4C04-BF5E-9EE4A8433742.jpg (960x789, 84.98K)

Shut the fuck up transbian
Sounds like dysphoria. bind your tits if your scared of how other people will judge you for them. Nobody cares all that much unless you live in the third world though

I live in Brazil...

carry a gun

You can't carry a gun here. We have very strict gun control.

fag

buy a katana
shut up transbian

sounds like me

>if I looked like a woman, but everyone still refered to me as a male, I wouldn't mind, because I would still look like a woman
giwtwm
I'm on hrt to at least physically feminize myself and alleviate my dysphoria but I'm still more comfortable with or even kind of attached to my masculine persona

I don't know just yet, please let us know how it goes for you, and which region in case there are others near you with the same questions.
Please avoid getting your breasts cut on.
BTW. You don't need to fuck if you're not interested in fucking.

Attached: hakkids2_angel-dust_2019.png (2457x3145, 3.58M)

I don't actually care what pronouns ppl use for me but I say he him if anyone asks and then I chuckle everytime someone uses he for me, like you think I deserve the rank of Man™ lol can you seriously look at me and call me a man with a straight face

(not OP)

>if you aren't dysphoric then you should not start hormones, it will make you feel worse, make you infertile and shrink your prostate which can affect how you pee. Get some therapy and learn some makeup and do skincare if you want to look more fem.

>infertile
I have NEVER wanted kids, and also definitely don't any humans to have to inherit my genes

>shrink your prostate
I guess that sounds weird

>make you feel worse
I'm not dysphoric and I took HRT for a while and I do feel like it was starting to give me reverse dysphoria so I had to stop

but the thing is when I stop taking it I'm now getting a weird different sort of dysfomoria (fear of missing some window of opportunity)

>Get some therapy and learn some makeup and do skincare if you want to look more fem.
>therapy
lol

>makeup and skincare
I don't even want to do these things nor do I want to wear female clothes. I just want HRT. but with a magic barrier shielding my genitals and brain from the estrogen in my blood. I was born 50 years too soon since that's yet to be invented, though...

yes I'm weird, I guess

I guess we're pretty different after all

I think this strat works pretty well for getting guys, whenever they see me laugh they know how I think about myself and how I want them inside me

good for you.............

Who here is amab nb on hrt can you tell me how it's worked out for you