Why is there a distinction between HSTS and AGP and bisexuality. HSTS wants to become this woman...

Why is there a distinction between HSTS and AGP and bisexuality. HSTS wants to become this woman. AGP wants to fuck her and dress like her so to attract guys, bisexual wants to fuck her period.

Just call AGP "crossdressing bisexual" and have done with the medical sounding neologisms.

Attached: agp original la.jpg (800x800, 46.6K)

Or better yet, kick AGP out of the Trans movement, because they're straight heterosexual men that aren't really LGBT.

Attached: 1659221516673884.jpg (768x1024, 121.46K)

Aren't AGP more bisexual than straight in nature?

Blanchard literally has no idea wtf he's actually talking about and his terminology is irrelevant

Bisexual = AGP unless they preferred men over women from birth and have gay phenotype + pass

nonsense, I'm a BSTS AGP

idk what you're talking about but i wish i had a body like that. the skin tone and everything

Is there any reason that Blanchy didn't consider the Kinsey scale in coming up with his theories? Like does he even mention bisexuality?

Attached: 1658995908758986.jpg (750x844, 507.33K)

Because he just made shit up and pretended like it was academic

is there any reason you post this groomer

Attached: f1nnpedo.png (1724x1220, 1.82M)

By your definition most of the people who call themselves AGP are actually HSTS.

no that depends on if they fuck men or other trannies

If you posted that picture in agpgen right now and asked for people’s thoughts on it, I can guarantee you that there would be more people saying they wish they were her than people who want to fuck her. Funnily enough, the “to attract guys” part in your description of AGP is also right on the money for the actual description of HSTS.

There is not a tranny on /tttt/ that I know that considers herself AGP that doesn't want men's attention though.

i am not agp or hsts, that is the problem with blanchtard it is incomplete and pretends people like me do not exist

i score higher hsts on these questions from a month or two ago yet i have next to no attraction to males (once in a while a elfmoder sort of type or victorian vampire or goth look will catch me a bit, but that's not a sexual attraction for me they just look cool

Attached: EFB8A835-2EF7-48F3-9A7A-4781CF979D28.jpg (320x6279, 533.69K)

This shit is unironically grooming. I feel bad for the little white boys who watch his content and will grow up to have sissy fetishes and listen to BBC hypno and the like. Our culture is so fucked

You are agp. You sexualize and internalize your attraction to the female body. And are threatened by male gender expectations . You are submissive rather than feminine

what a weird thing to say, didn't you have a bf a few months ago

welcome to the light side user. you can spread the word by reposting this graphic every time you see finn. here's another one in the cannon fodder. be warned lots of pedo/groomers here will call you a schizo because they like to jerk to finn.

Attached: f1nn_grooming.png (1592x1372, 1.83M)

Why are you here?

same question, groomer