Why aren’t you doing this?

>what to be a girl
>doesn’t pass
>boymodes and goes vocel healthily

Attached: DA931686-8407-4DD5-9E93-448A84C07FF8.jpg (842x1331, 185.92K)

I'm doing literally this except not healthily

That’s the joke

I’m doing this except I’m not a volcel because I actually have had close relationships with people, and am not so insecure I can’t accept a bi guy who appreciates me for who I am despite my not passing

oh sorry I think being alone broke my sense of humor

jokes on you pal because i am doing this AND healthily ha ha ha

You must be atleast sort of cute if someone finds you attractive. Good job user
Fair sorry

this
but its not a joke
its suffering

Idk being me is a fucking joke

>want to be a girl
>doesn't pass
>boymodes and goes vocel
>still want to be a girl
>still doesn't pass
This doesn't feel very healthy.

Attached: FVnjp4RaMAIjNYf.jpg (1504x2048, 201.52K)

:c
i mean
same
im drunk playing league of legends alone on a saturday night

Healthier than being a hon or regular repping

but is being a vocel healthy? What if I could learn to accept myself and learn to let someone accept me? Isn't that worth pursuing, could trying hurt more?

>could trying hurt more?
YES
I AM NEVER TRYING AGAIN I AM DONE I AM DYING ALONE FUCK PEOPLE FUCK LOVE FUCK ATTACHMENT

Based
That other user is right

AND FUCK YOU TOO

No no one fucks me that’s the whole point of being volcel

Because I prefer to cling on to the unfounded hope that I will find a man or woman that loves me for who I am

My tit's got to Big so I just keep a loaded gun next to me at all times and I'm waiting for the impulse reaction to hit.
Only been a few weeks and already almost there

literally what im planning on doing. except not passing isnt the plan but like..,,. its the expected result. y'know how it is.

sa8hs

>My tit's got to Big
What state/parish/district is Big located in, and why did your tit go there?
>so I just keep a loaded gun next to me at all times and I'm waiting for the impulse reaction to hit.
>Only been a few weeks and already almost there
Why die when you could discover and participate peacefully in a whole world of competitive sport shooting?
USPSA, IPSC, IDPgAy

Get more sleep, eat some sticky decarboxylated cannabis oil, keep the gun for self defense and constitutional carry, and maybe pet a friendly dog or horse if you can stomach being around animals.
Choosing to live can be a very painful choice, but if you want to approach it from a self-loathing point of view, isn't the pain today hurting better than the unknown nothing of having your brains splattered over a small area of the world?
Speaking masochistically/sadistically, "It would be a waste of a perfectly good bullet."

Bullets are expensive.
Avoid wasting the bullet.

Attached: hakkids2_angel-dust_2019.png (2457x3145, 3.58M)

my tits are one of the few reasons I'm NOT putting a bullet in my skull despite being an unpassing manfreak

You are an adult. You are not "boymoding," you are manmoding. Stop infantilizing yourself.