Mommy-pilled

If they could clone you a uterus and make you a baby factory would you do it?

Attached: The-uterus-when-it-realises-you-dont-know-how-it-works-meme.jpg-.jpg (452x341, 34.45K)

no i like my body unmolested and left undestroyed from pregnancy
i do want hot loads of cum inside of me though

BASED

if you asked me sometimes I would say yes, rarely, I don't know why but otherwise no most of the time I'm grateful that's not something I have to worry about especially seeing how contraceptive rights are getting stomped on right now

if it was practically magical and i wasn't a frankenstein's hon full of stiches and tubes and shit then maybe?
sure, i'd feel a bit more complete, but now that i think about it, i don't have a desire for children because they wouldn't deserve me as a mother, i'm just not capable enough to be a good mother, so my final answer is no.

If you don't want a uterus you aren't really mtf, you're agp

i mean sure i'd like a uterus but surgery shit like this seems scary and expensive. like, if it was free and at the press of a button POOF, then sure. but it's not that simple, in fact it's not even possible in reality.
>inb4 give it x years
i'll be dead in a ditch by then

Are you illiterate? All I said was if you *want* one, not if you could hypothetically afford a procedure that may never exist

just tryna be realistic ig
but fine yeah i want one

Based and coompilled

if i actually wanted kids, i'd rather adopt desu
but id rather just find a gf/wife and adopt a ton of cat friends instead

yeah. i've been working at a kindergarten while i work on my art degree as a teacher's aide and... i really want kids. not being able to have kids is probably the biggest source of dysphoria for me lol

100% at any cost

Yes, then I'd go and get the tubes tied

Same

I will never have a baby. I wilI will never breastfeed my child. I will never get to hold them while they cry, I will never get to hear their first word, I will never hold them or change their diapers or make them lunch before they go to school. I won't ever have a baby. im not a woman

Attached: WRONG THINK.jpg (2048x2048, 1.89M)

You know there are cis woman who can't have biological kids too right? They're still women, so why wouldn't you be?

You can do all of these things besides give birth

they aren't. they're hollow. empty. they lost their divine spark they can't bring children into the world they can;t shape clay they aren't women

no hesitation, fuck being born too fucking early for this shit, it isn’t fucking fair, FUCK!!!

Wtf is this pseudointellectual cringe shit. Kys weirdo

>If they could clone you a uterus and make you a baby factory would you do it?
This is why people hate trannies, especially cis women. Everything about their "identity" is a feitsh and it disturbs normal folks.