Thoughts on biological males co-opting and derailing radfem causes?

Thoughts on biological males co-opting and derailing radfem causes?

Attached: 20220731_010552.jpg (828x931, 175.97K)

based. feminism is now about trannies and normalizing prostitution ''sex work is work''. tfunniest thing is imagining boomer man hating dyke who became a feminist after being raped back in 1967 and picturing her reaction at the utter subversion and debasement of her movement

yet another example of foids using moids as useful idiots. feminism and its consequences have been a disaster for transgender people. why the FUCK do I care about abortions as a transwoman? I get so impatiently tired at foids trying to scree in my ears about how fucking awful it is that if they don't use a condom or buy a morning after pill or travel across state lines to an abortion clinic in a place they can freely move to and live in forever then they will be FORCED to give BIRTH, something I can NEVER do and constantly must be reminded that the people nature gifted this superpower to obviously are too childish to handle such a gift and need to bitch about it left and right for hypothetical situations that will NEVER happen to them in the first place. I am SO TIRED of hearing about ABORTION. like I can't even go to the fucking *restroom* without grief, and all foids can do is scream about how they *could* get raped and then they *could* be rejected a simple morning after pill and then they *could* start developing a fetus and then they *could* be denied an abortion and they *could* be unable to simply fucking take a 100$ plane trip and get an abortion covered by their fucking health insurance for *free*. what the fuck is wrong with foids actually? are we just little toy soldiers for them to use in their quest of making the entire world about them? none of their shit makes fucking sense first they say gender isn't real, a social construct, a weapon of the patriarchy to oppress transwomen and women, then they tell us fucking transwomen are women so like which is it? I get called transphobic by foids for following the shit they told me. I thought I was this 8th level feminist expert who knew gender wasn't real, that at our core we are just AMAB or AFAB or intersex (leaning toward one), and the rest is just sociology and totally interchangeable. then I came to this hellhole and got slapped left and right by ftm foids by being problematic. fuck feminism jfc

didn't read + L + ywnbaw + trannies are making (real) women's issues about them + virgin

your problem isn't feminism, it's the overwhelming evil and inferiority of women
even a man larping as a woman retains a little of his male spark, glory and heroism

>ywnbaw
no shit, that's what I literally wrote retard

It's bad

>your problem isn't feminism, it's the overwhelming evil and inferiority of women
>even a man larping as a woman retains a little of his male sp-ARK

Attached: 4414 - animated bloodshot_eyes clothes crying flag glasses hair hanging mustache open_mouth paxiti pixiz purple_hair rope soyjak stubble suicide tranny variant_gapejak_front yellow_teeth.gif (400x400, 2.44M)

Lmao what? Feminism and trans rights are diametrically opposed to each other. Murdering your kids has nothing to do with bodily autonomy, it only hands over more legal ownership of children to their mothers who are then free to abuse them and deny them care (like trans care) as much as they want.

THIS. imagine a future where science has advanced to detect whether or not your baby is going to have gender dysphoria. TELL ME you think foids won't abort that fucking innocent trans baby.

>just take plan B bro

that's next.

holy based

>then they *could* be rejected a simple morning after pill
you're not a foid stop wasting my time

yes I am lol, I'm just not afab. so what? I get what you're saying but if we stick our fingers in our ears just because we don't like being roped into abortion debates, then they can just turn around and say we don't care about abortion or women's rights in general.

>how DARE parents not want their children to be born trapped in the wrong body,have a 50% chance of committing suicide, not be able to reproduce etc...
Why do trannies wear their illness as a symbol of pride? Shouldn't you wish you were cis?

fucking finally someone gets it
>parents own their children so completely they can kill them at will
>children own themselves so completely they can transition and nobody can stop them
someone please fucking tell me HOW these two ideas are in any way allies of each other?

It's the same right: my body, my choice.

what about the child's body and choice?

>foid
>not afab
god you people are a pest

no user you see I completely agree with you, I just think it's incredibly fucked up that foids are literally going to murder us before we're even born now. you see I actually treat abortion as murder which many people do not so yes seeing a parent delete their child because they will become trans is murder to me. it's the same as chinese people aborting females because they want a son. and foids can't defend themselves from this argument like it's the same bullshit.

wow, my thoughts exactly, well maybe I'd be a bit less aggressive about it but someone had to say it!!
like I'm not going to let the government tell me I can't get an abortion. are women really that weak? you're seriously going to have an unwanted pregnancy because your state government said so? lmao
there are so many ways around the bans like you said, if half of this county can figure out how to get heroin, surely they can figure out how to not get pregnant or go to another state for abortion when necessary

The same as someone in need of a kidney transplant: tragic, but we can't force someone else to use their body to keep them alive.

Abortion is as much murder as not being an organ donor.

>>children own themselves so completely they can transition and nobody can stop them
more like
>>children own themselves so they can consent to my rapehon urges

>abortion is le murder
no amount of makeup and pretty pretty dresses will ever hide the fact that you're an incel.