TRANS GIRLS. STOP DATING MEN. TAKE THE TRANSBIAN PILL

TRANS GIRLS. STOP DATING MEN. TAKE THE TRANSBIAN PILL.

Men murder at least 137 women they know every day.
Over the last two decades, men have murdered 1.8 millions female children (6 years old or under) in India only.
In the USA, men murdered 1,800 women they knew in 2016.
Mexican men murder around 5 women a day in total impunity. They murdered 16 000 mexican women in only 8 years.
In France, a man murders his wife every 2 or 3 days. That’s several thousands murdered women over the past 10 years.
In 2010, men have murdered at least 1,200 female babies. These murders go up by 20% each year.

GIRLS NELONG WITH GIELS!!!!!

Attached: 040A4894-9EDC-4884-80B8-FD4E8CD2DA26.png (1025x769, 576.88K)

cope ugly tranny

t4t transbian relationship are literally the worst tho, at least half of them end with a suicide

i'm too much of a gross looking fraud to date a real woman
>ib4 t4t
they would either remind me too much of myself or mog me so hard i'd be miserable and jealous the whole time

lucky you, youre not a woman.

im transbian married to my wife

most mtfs are just dick fetishists who want me to use my dick ime, cis men are much better about not pressuring me to use it.

Attached: 1654196548930.jpg (793x717, 250.41K)

>Men murder at least 137 women they know every day.
Wait till you learn what we do to trannies

Pump those numbers up

i wish my bf would kill me… :( the chance isn’t that low i think since he has some tendencies but i’d have to wait a long time :c

Ok just date a cis woman

Theyre even worse about it, and they treat me like the man in the relationship 100% of the time

Attached: 1654384624026.jpg (1248x1600, 241.19K)

So they're being honest with you

in relationship with cissoid, can confirm

I want to be treated like little princess who need man's protection

Nigger

Can't like women because i grow up bullied by them

The sex is bad and your stuck with an autistic agp and end up playing both mommy and daddy because they don't act male or female, but like a child rather.
Also if they don't your basically dating an autistic woman, it's an evil combination.
They are girly enough to make me pine for men 24/7. T4T is punishment.
If you don't treat it like a fem4fem gay it gets fucked up quick. Kind of silly when your both trans not to though...
But men are just better all around anyway.

i only murdered 136 women today

i feel like you just suck at filtering out weirdos

No just your regular sort of and non passing trannies.
The dynamic just really sucks if you like guys. Just so many are autistic and agp.
Which is annoying if you like guys, and annoying if your not autistic and agp to add to it.
I don't mind weird or goofy.

Why only sort of and non-passing trans people? And if you only like guys why'd you date them? And why do all of the ones you get into a relationship with, or at least try to end up being agp or autistic?

Idk I just think there's some reason you're having trouble meeting someone normal because they definitely exist. There's definitely a lot of weirdos in the community but if you just filter them you should be able to find someone pretty chill unless there's a reason those people won't interact with you.