I know most trans women transition due to social or physical dysphoria...

I know most trans women transition due to social or physical dysphoria. But does internalized homophobia play a role for some straight trans women in motivation their decision to transition? That is, they feel they will be more socially accepted as a straight woman than as a flamer?
Pic Unrelated

Attached: elliegoulding.jpg (1024x1143, 180.34K)

It probably did for some trans woman at some point.
I doubt that it’s a common motivation because there’s no fucking way anyone believes they’ll be more socially accepted as a tranny than as literally anything else, at least in the west

in like saudi arabia yeah but in most western countries having a gay son is preferable to a trans daughter

I’m much more accepted by my family and community as a tranny than I was as a homo, but my family are Catholics, and I live in a farming area.

this is a really common terf argument but honestly I don't believe it for a second

most straight trans women I know id'd and lived as gay men before transition, which is not only wildly more socially acceptable but also way easier physically. plus, desu, the pool of men who are into men is significantly bigger than the pool of men who are into trans women

I think it’s the case for me. I just wanted to be feminine and not stand out while doing so. Since everything I wanted to do, like growing out my hair, doing my makeup and wearing feminine clothes it seemed like transitioning was the best option.
I’ve been on hormones for over 10 years now and I don’t regret it

I got way more nasty abuse and physical threat as a visibly gnc gay man than I ever get as a semi-passing pseudowoman. And I live in a progressive European country.

maybe in some societies, but it does sort of assume that you'll fully pass and stuff. if you're clocky you'll just be seen as a gigahomo regardless, even if you're not with a guy at the moment

Lol no. I'm in egypt (close enough) and this definitely isnt the case
You can still get married to a woman as a gay man and have a DL thing going on. But a tranny can only marry another man, so they are universally hated

>a visibly gnc gay man than I ever get as a semi-passing pseudowoman
well yea, the average fag just isn't that obvious to the naked eye

Gincel was right

Depends on whether they pass. It's also possible many who will never pass end up believing they can.

>wear faggy clothing as a man
>feel disgust
>wear faggy clothing as a "girl"
>owo uwu hehe hihi
It is definitely motivator for many.

No mom. For the last time, I don't even want to date cis men.

Attached: 1653307900551.png (800x600, 598.54K)

>>wear faggy clothing as a "girl"
>>owo uwu hehe hihi
no straight tranner is like this

yes. male homosexuality is unironically disgusting. transing away the gay is based af.

All husstusses have at least a bit of agp, same as cisfoids

this but ironically

there is hardly any social acceptance for trans women and the morons who say otherwise have never stepped outside of their bubble. Even if you can pass, get expensive surgeries and manage to hold a job somehow there's is an extremely high chance you will be ostracized from any existing friend or social group and be disowned by most, if not all of your family.

The cross dressing is the only part of it all I don't care about, and does nothing for me. I can't be the only one...
Not even slightly agp. Pure like fresh snow covering a virgin.

Yah but family isn't cracked up to what it's supposed to be and pales in comparison to a husband. Obviously whwn your transition you should just accept people in your life 3 years from now, will all be different and new lol.

all of my friends were supportive sounds like u just need better friends user