Is it ok to misgender criminals?

Attached: shiet.jpg (1080x1734, 350.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2022/04/social-media-posts-misrepresent-tennessee-bill-allowing-common-law-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never misgender good people.
Always misgender bad people.

only sensible take. bad people don’t deserve pronouns.
and yes, raping little girls and killing people is bad.

>says they are trans
>rapes kids and murders those with developmental issues

Sounds valid to me

Yes, obviously. And we must be the first ones doing it

would you misgender hitler? probably not. there are other ways to insult people than to misgender them. it just shows you have no respect for people's pronouns in general.

>Anna Slatz

lol she publicly humiliated and mogged me on twitter, and she's a weirdo crypto-TERF and also has done other weird things in Canada where she lives? I don't necessarily trust anything she says

Attached: afabs_only.png (1080x1653, 2.34M)

What's this, a sensible take? You must be in the wrong thread.

why misgender criminals tho? pic rel is clearly trying to push an agenda

I don't understand the picture. Why is excluding AMABs offensive to transwomen? No one is denying their womanhood.

George w bush is a bitch and i hope she dies painfully for her war crimes

Does that sound correct to you?

>Would you misgender Hitler?

Yes.

Attached: jasonadolf.png (680x486, 374.92K)

Yes.

Attached: FaceApp_1659205506502.jpg (640x847, 282.4K)

Because that person wants to expose themselves in front of ciswomen. Duh. Not really hard to figure out.

In that case I would be misgendering 98% of trannies

Being anti-pedo/groomer is homophobic and transphobic

i only use whatever pronouns they want me to use if they look like said pronoun. that nigga is a man. not a woman. thank you very much.

Kill yourself unironically lmao

Damn, republicans truly are the party of the lgbt then. I hope they keep defending the sacred right of old men to marry children!

Cringe. All politicians are pedos.

Yes but one party in particular, the Republican party, is extremely dedicated to allowing old men to marry young children while curbing the free speech of teachers and restricting marriages for adults.

factcheck.org/2022/04/social-media-posts-misrepresent-tennessee-bill-allowing-common-law-marriage/

The bill you're talking about has been amended to make the minimum age 18 years old

The girls locker room is literally mecca for horny teenage boys. To be clear, I'm not saying that transwomen are sexual predators, they are much more likely to be the victims of sexual crime than the perpetrators. However, if I was a horny teenage boy and I heard that mecca was only a couple meetings with the school councilor and an arbitrary form away, I too might be upset about a sign stating only AFABs allowed...

Bill??? Singular????? Lord i wish! Republicans are dedicated to marriage of children to old men while forcing said children to give birth to their rapists' children while making it harder for adults to get married to each other.

Attached: FT_16.10.14_childMarriageUS (2).png (640x535, 55.21K)

>would you misgender hitler?
No, I'd shake his fucking hand.

Partisancucked retard

literally all ontologically evil lol