Mtfg

youtube.com/watch?v=XEd0x0DIFSE
youtube.com/watch?v=0xL9NYIwgNA

Attached: 1649450325772.jpg (563x846, 49.31K)

I'm really worried about being pregnant now in a state where they don't allow abortion

doug the paypig lmfao

based immaculate conceptionist

why doesnt he use a trip anymore

how much verbal abuse do you experience out in public mtfg?

was bullied into user lmfao

none lol

none and in case violence becomes an issue i always carry a gun in my appendix

Time to figure out what to do with her

Attached: PXL_20220730_173453319.MP~2.jpg (798x1030, 154.33K)

none so far just retarded townies whove never seen a tranny before and feel the need to say something weird

none. live in a very tolerant city.

Attached: 2F2F1C42-B35D-4191-8DAD-E9076B6334B9.png (1136x914, 1.46M)

shame you deserve some

Need to kms due to amab afab issue, how gender is fixed and am male can’t be female. And how am worried nose job will fail.

So upset due to this thread

Do you live in a pro-choice state? I need to try to move to another state.

fuck baby killers

You want to be a male? Is it because you're afraid of pregnancy?

aaaaAaaaaaa FUCK
chilli flake in my eeeyee

Attached: 1630796588872.gif (384x404, 1.96M)

karma for denying your bdd

It's a lot better than having to get a big fat pregnant body and be all grody and puffed out to the max.

No I am a male is fixed. Can’t be female. I’m an amab like people here say is fixed and over. Also worried nose job will fail and began hrt too late.

Of course fuck baby killers, you think i want a baby?

shut the fuck up transphobe

youre not yourself when youre on meth
why? theres so much strength and power in a very pretty and passing transwoman appearing on national television.

you dont know what bdd means
stop misusing that word

Attached: illust_79465557_20220723_222059.jpg (2267x3264, 1.65M)

Paul and clinics and other places all agree is afab amab

:/
You know why. Because the transwomen looks 100% male just with long hair

i havent smoked meth for like uh
idk at least a day now

Attached: FXS7fp5UsAA29l4.jpg (3624x2591, 753.6K)

I have big dick disease

I don't really know how to mitigate lafs anxiety about this specific thing

Club to the head.

>Paul and clinics and other places all agree
bro wtf are you talking about

That's because you don't want to get pregnant. I'm a female and I have to worry about the changes in the laws because now I can't have an abortion I have to move to another state

Yeah I don't really understand what this means

oh boooo hoo you poor roastie im so sorry

thats literally blobby

I'll all of the republicans and change the laws back. Be care not to get pregnant before i do.

Do you want a roastie too, user?

Attached: blobby.jpg (750x841, 116.36K)

colin is that you pal

I want to move to Oregon because I like to smoke and I like to fuck

last night i broke psychologically after holding something in for almost a year
almost a year later now to the day i feel the burden is lifting after unrepressing to the person involved in it
elsewhere, i went somewhere asking for help and someone sent me a video that is very related to the very same thing that person, unrelated to this place, send to me 5 minutes before this other person made the post to me
i feel like im being spoken to now. almost reinvigorated and capable of keeping the contradictions away again.
i've lost a lot of weight the past few weeks and might be dying or going through something else. i eat a lot but stay exhausted and keep losing weight. it's almost like my body is burning stored energy and after finally letting go of the weight that was sinking me for a year i almost feel like i could fly

Attached: Am I still strong.png (949x802, 659.79K)

This is what I was referring to. You reference amab afab very often; in fact you were the one who got me into the idea. You talk about it even more than me, generally. But I’m not upset about it, and I wasn’t asking for a reply from you or calling you out. I was simply referencing it in the same way I reference Jordan Peterson and ben sharpiro

did you take a giant shit

Oh I wasn't calling you at either I just was saying that I didn't know how to help you in this specific situation because I don't know how to use your anxiety about it

I never understood what the word redacted means I'll try to explain it because I don't get it I'm not that smart. I just don't want to end up with a bunn in the oven.