Any Russians on here? How do you get your estrogen and what options do you have?

Any Russians on here? How do you get your estrogen and what options do you have?

Attached: 1584291034029.jpg (832x868, 73.66K)

>Any Russians on here?
Yeah.
>How do you get your estrogen and what options do you have?
I live in Thailand >_> I'm sorry I couldn't be much of a help.

Do you have any suggestions or knowledge of how the system in Russia works?

Sadly, no, I trooned in Thailand.
I heard that before the war you could basically buy it OTC, no one asked for prescriptions, if they did, you could use 100 roubles as your "prescription", lol. But after the war started there's a shortage of HRT and other meds in some areas, so I have no idea how things are now T_T
But there's a bunch of Russian anons who might be able to help you.

Thank you for the tip user, I hope some of the others browsing here will chime in.
I was hoping I could drop ordering it from abroad.

>Any Russians on here?
Yes
>How do you get your estrogen
Well I usually just go to the pharmacy near my house and buy progynova pills(estradiol valerate). No prescription needed.
>options
Pills-progynova and a few other(femoston(?)) but I'm not sure about the names and they're worse than progynova as far as I know.
Gels-estrogel, divigel.

That's it

Should be noted that for the last month every pharmacy I've checked didn't have any E options in stock, and it looks like it's the universal experience for many people who are trying to buy E in Russia right now.

I bought divigel without prescription in a local pharmacy
No one cares about it in Russia
Just check your levels and get some knowledge about diy hrt from /hrtgen/

Attached: 99199348-E0D8-4709-A726-1639551B188B.jpg (452x500, 27.39K)

you can’t buy from lena anymore but i think you can still order otokonoko, no? (provided you still can buy crypto there)

>I was hoping I could drop ordering it from abroad.
user could you please say where you are ordering from? if that's okay? i'm the and i kinda have some E left for some time but I'm screwed if E won't come back in Russia when I run out and I kinda have no experience of ordering E

You don’t need Lena when no one checks your prescriptions.
You go to a local pharmacy and get a package 3 years worth of hormones.
The only question now are sanctions and how they will affect hormone supply.
But no one has an answer for that now

t. russian mtf i got my estrogen by not living in that shitty country anymore

I will have to check out /hrtgen/, so far everything is fine, but who knows what changing the kind of E does.

I don't have any orders anymore and I'm running out eventually. I haven't ordered since the sanctions, can you still freely mail things back and forth? If so I'll try looking around elsewhere.

No need for any kind of AA.

Aren't you lucky?

I left to a CIS country so the supply issues affect me as well, and I ordered injections from otokonoko, haven't received them yet because the delivery is funky.
I think injections are the best way if you're gonna stay in Russia for a while

why would u go to a cis country if ur trans

i recommend asking in /cure/ on dvach, a lot of good info there
i mean they usually don't care, but if you asked for 20 packets of hormones with no prescriptions, won't they get suspicious and refuse to sell you that much?
also shit is expensive compared to injections

I don't like the idea of jabbing myself if I can avoid it.

I'm an expat, so my Russian is mediocre at best. Is /cure/ still an option?

well guess you can use google translate or something idk

It's better than nothing. I could likely try to order again from one of the unfriendly countries, but who knows if that's even possible at the moment.

>I'm an expat, so my Russian is mediocre at best
go to pharmacies and ask for femoston, I'm pretty sure progynova is sold out everywhere (unless you check small town pharmacies maybe)

Hm menopausal medications could be an option in lack of better, but it seems easy to hondose on?

I bought a package worth 3 years of hormones when the war started, no one asked a thing

Although I pass and maybe that helps
But even when I started hrt no one cared

wait you really just went to the pharmacy and told them "give me 100 packages of femoston", or whatever, and they just sold you no questions asked? well i guess if you pass then maybe it doesn't look as suspicious